GreatWhiteNorth

NCAA Session 6 - Championship Finals Thread

2 minutes ago, spladle said:

I don't know why, but I just do not like Valencia, good match, though stalling should have been called earlier.

On Hall if anything. Zahid took the only attacks. Hall only took one attack in the third and got a warning. He hadn't earned that.

Just now, qc8223 said:

Some justice there Hall losing like that on the same position that Bo Jordan got screwed on in 2017. Can't feel too bad for him because he didn't do anything the whole match.

I totally agree, Bo got screwed but when Hall was on the other end it's justified.

*eyeroll*

1 minute ago, BigTimeFan said:

Yeah. I thought it was going to be a blowout for Zahid. I think he’s the more dynamic and athletic wrestler. 

True. but Hall has the best D in the game.  Just need Dean to win and Nickal not to pin Moore and I'm gonna celebrate.  

2 minutes ago, spladle said:

I don't know why, but I just do not like Valencia, good match, though stalling should have been called earlier.

Valencia can be very cocky but he redeemed himself quite a bit in his interview in my opinion. 

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Yeah. I thought it was going to be a blowout for Zahid. I think he’s the more dynamic and athletic wrestler. 

I think Hall is more athletic than Zahid and a better scrambler. Zahid is more technically solid, though.

Just now, buckshot1969 said:

I totally agree, Bo got screwed but when Hall was on the other end it's justified.

*eyeroll*

I didn't say I agreed with the call. Just that it was an ironic way to lose. That's a position that is called very inconsistently. He won an NCAA title in it and he lost one.

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Valencia can be very cocky but he redeemed himself quite a bit in his interview in my opinion. 

It's okay to be cocky when you're good. It's the guys like Austin Gomez and Desanto that are tough to take.