GreatWhiteNorth

NCAA Session 6 - Championship Finals Thread

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Fix wasn't stallin, but he wasn't doing a thing in that match. 

He was stalling.  Stalling isn't just some 5 second rule break, it's also not trying to score.  Fix spent 9 minutes not trying to score.  

as a certified fix dik rider, good for suriano...

i was happy that lame stall point in ride outs didn't decide it and also happy an accidental headgear grab didn't decide it... he had four fingers deep but didn't appear to pull it...

whatever...

for the record, i have no problem with any of their matches... this is the way it goes when you are that evenly matched...

1 minute ago, pamela said:

It would be funny if Daton's hair obstructed the officials' view of the headgear grab, actually.

Interesting thought, could very well have been the difference actually in that being called or not. No fro there and it’s much more clear, if it happens

Just now, dubs said:

Interesting thought, could very well have been the difference actually in that being called or not. No fro there and it’s much more clear, if it happens

The ESPN guys were saying they thought it was a hedgear grab, but they couldn't see it underneath his hair, lmao

1 minute ago, HoonMasta said:

im happy for suriano that he won

now he wont shoot up the school

I just wonder what he's going to complain about now. He did allude to the refs screwing him over early in the match so maybe his new sob story was that he had two wrestle more than seven minutes to be a champ because the world is against him.

Just now, stp said:

Grabbing the head gear to push the head away (not pulling down) is completely legal.  

That’s not true at all. Grabbing the headgear in any way is not legal doesn’t matter what you do with it. Sure you can palm it and push but you can’t grab.

1 minute ago, buckshot1969 said:

I just wonder what he's going to complain about now. He did allude to the refs screwing him over early in the match so maybe his new sob story was that he had two wrestle more than seven minutes to be a champ because the world is against him.

Love seeing the PSU guys talking crap on the former lion.

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

as a certified fix dik rider, good for suriano...

i was happy that lame stall point in ride outs didn't decide it and also happy an accidental headgear grab didn't decide it... he had four fingers deep but didn't appear to pull it...

whatever...

for the record, i have no problem with any of their matches... this is the way it goes when you are that evenly matched...

In case anyone asks, please don’t explain dik rider.