GoForSix

Finals Tickets

6 minutes ago, GoForSix said:

$200 each

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nobody is going to pay close to that.  You waited until the last minute and can't sell online anymore via stubhub. You can try to sell at the venue but I'm pretty sure you have to be a licensed seller or risk getting arrested.  Even then, the max you can resell for is a 25% premium of what the price says on the ticket.  See the following:

https://www.squirepattonboggs.com/~/media/files/insights/publications/2017/07/secondary-ticket-marketplace/2017_us_ticket_resale_law_guide.pdf

In exactly 1.5 hours your 6 tickets will be worth nothing.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

5 minutes ago, GoForSix said:

$200 each

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Go out front of the venue. Sell them for 40 each. Then tuck talk and head on home, knowing that you couldn't even make it through the event as a spectator. 

Just now, DrStrange said:

Go out front of the venue. Sell them for 40 each. Then tuck talk and head on home, knowing that you couldn't even make it through the event as a spectator. 

My guess is this is a relative of an athlete, which would make trying to profit off of the tickets an NCAA violation, or a ticket scalper who couldn't offload his sales before the stubhub deadline passed. 

1 minute ago, Billyhoyle said:

My guess is this is a relative of an athlete, which would make trying to profit off of the tickets an NCAA violation, or a ticket scalper who couldn't offload his sales before the stubhub deadline passed. 

My guess is he is a middle aged coach who went to watch, spent too much at the bars/titty clubs, and couldn't handle the 3 day hangover and hes running home to wifey where he feels tough.

I'm making back my initial investment with the trade. Poor Iowa, NJ and Dakota fans around my 200 section are getting tugs at between 6 to 10 bucks each. 150 yanks and my trip is paid for. 

Prior to session 5, I sold my session 6 ticket (lower level, center mat, row L) to a street vendor for $200.

* He initially offered me $40 bucks, I countered with $300.
* He said ‘no’, and I started to walk away. He followed me, increasing his price as I held firm at $300.
* When he got to $200, I sold.

Changed my flight, canceled my hotel, and headed home a day early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk