SamStall365247

Cassar’s Lip Tattoo

11 hours ago, ThorsteinV said:

Um, I think it was a joke. 

Not necessarily, the NCAA can't do blood tests. Maybe it's just his way of saying "GFY" to the NCAA.

21 hours ago, SamStall365247 said:

Did anyone else notice Cassar flash his lip tattoo after getting his hand raised and then after his interview? I rewatched it and paused the TV. When I finally got a good look at it I could see that it said “PED Life.” Can’t believe he flashed it!

"PED Life". Must be a Sandusky fan.....

11 hours ago, ThorsteinV said:

I honestly don't think the NCAA cares about steroids - not sure I do either.  I had a friend/teammate that was juiced out of his mind and subjected to a drug test.. he wore a hooded sweatshirt with a douche bag full of clean urine attached to his arm and passed with flying colors!

All the NCAA concerns itself with is 1) it's public image and 2) cashing in on the athlete's hard work. #2 counts more than #1.

Wouldn't you start using something immediately after the NCAA tourney, gain the mass you want and stop using?  Then it may be out of your system but you have the mass.  Continue being the hard worker that all of these guys are so you can keep it on?   I am not a medical doctor but that is what I have been told?  (Not just 285 either.)

On 3/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, GockeS said:

can you answer my questions about testing?

random? 

how often?

just after ncaa's?

Yes.  They do not test blood.   Ever.

Searching Google for the image and nothing found.  Just ended up back at this thread....  

Edited by stp

On 3/24/2019 at 5:49 AM, SamStall365247 said:

Did anyone else notice Cassar flash his lip tattoo after getting his hand raised and then after his interview? I rewatched it and paused the TV. When I finally got a good look at it I could see that it said “PED Life.” Can’t believe he flashed it!

All this bickering over testing/non-detection....

Cassar's lip ink actually says "PSU 4 LIFE"....SamStall365247 just has a crappy TV or one with poor resolution...

:-)

49 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I thought it actually said Pedialyte. That stuff is #1 recommended by doctors and pharmacists. 

Good point.  Yours is probably correct and superior TV rez quality to mine & SamStall's.  I gotta upgrade.