BigTenFanboy

Toughest path to the title

1 hour ago, DrStrange said:

I have the toughest path. I have to lose about 70 lbs., get in shape while staying healthy, get my NCAA eligibility back, pick a school, crack the lineup, qualify through my conference, and then win the NCAAs. 

That's assuming you can find a college that will accept your GED :D

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

He beat Marinelli and Joseph. Those two are better wrestlers than McKenna and anyone else in the 141 bracket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only argument I would make to that is that Yianni beat the #2 and #3 on the USA senior ladder in McKenna and Eireman.  The only reason neither are national champs is probably because of Yianni himself.  

The only argument I would make to that is that Yianni beat the #2 and #3 on the USA senior ladder in McKenna and Eireman.  The only reason neither are national champs is probably because of Yianni himself.  
I think that's a fair argument. I think they're at non-Olympic weights, aren't they? Or was it the 65 KG weight without Zain or JO? Either way, that doesn't hold as much weight for me for those reasons, but i'm just a simple caveman. Your modern amenities frighten and confuse me.

25 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I think that's a fair argument. I think they're at non-Olympic weights, aren't they? Or was it the 65 KG weight without Zain or JO? Either way, that doesn't hold as much weight for me for those reasons, but i'm just a simple caveman. Your modern amenities frighten and confuse me.

65kg

So in other words Marinelli and Joseph are better than McKenna because you think/feel that they are even though McKenna has accomplished more at the higher stage winning the US Open in a weight class that included World champion, 4x NCAA champ and hodge winner Logan Stieber, NCAA Champ and Hodge winner Jayson Ness, and Future NCAA Champ Anthony Ashnault. 

Btw saying "just because" is good enough for me because at the end of the day it's your opinion which you are more than entitled to.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

11 hours ago, DrStrange said:

I have the toughest path. I have to lose about 70 lbs., get in shape while staying healthy, get my NCAA eligibility back, pick a school, crack the lineup, qualify through my conference, and then win the NCAAs. 

That sounds like Cassar except he had to gain 70 lbs