Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Talk with Mudflap - Wait Till Next Year

Hombres each and every year Mudflap developes the next year prospectus and allows for changes and brakes the big stories and this year I got a whopper gents the Voice of Wrestling has the inside scoop dont listen to them radio guys or Gibby or Sparks nor Bryant they come to me for the inside stories gents Mudflap brakes all the big ones hes got the sources and the truth serum to get it outa them.  Gents its wait till next year and next years coming just wait Iowa finishes out of the money again T&T will tell you 4th is the new 1st its the Iowa way T&T and basketball and football why go the extra mile and make the tough choices when you can collect the same paycheck and work half as hard heres the inside story of next year buckle up hombres.

125 Lee takes his Olympic redshirt year and guess what hombres there aint no 125 lber near nor far other than mayhap Stinkley cuts down again P2 used up his eligility get caught with your shorts down and pay the price figure no pts at Nattys here.

133 Disanto reminds me of one of my pups reel combative like dont like no authority hard nosed he gets you 12 at Nattys in a reel tough weight.

141 Murin/Snapple/Turk figure two wins two loses at Nattys and 5 pts.

149 Lugo another hard to watch year but hes got some ink on him also got some lifestyle issues getting in the way of reel good wrestling lets figure 7 pts reel generous like.

157 Young sure hes the favorite son on account of him and Tommys little daughter is an item gents but then you got Nelson Brands in process whats happening here mahap a bit of a family fude?  FIgure hes worth 10 pts.

165 Now most of you gents what aint schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport aint gonna get is Marianellis hauling a ton of weight thats why he fades in tourneys so you gotta move him up to 174 creating a reel logjam so throw Nelson Brands in here or move Young up but Tommy aint got a lot on his fastball so he forces him down and figure you got 10 pts.

174 Kimmer if he makes it back or not but he aint no world beater gents way up in weight he cant horse with them guys up here so figure he does his best and gets you 10 pts reel optimistic here hombres reel optimistic.

184 Now gents if a guy aint scored in 3 years at Nattys whats gonna make you think hes gonna change his ways Wilkie aint the most talented sure hes a gamer got some ink on him but his futures all behind him hombres send him to Wartburg and use his skolly money to the good figure 2pts at Nattys no matter what you throw out there.

197 Warner dont get down on the boy hes a AA as a young freshman hes gonna make it to the top of the podium but he aint no silver bullet figure another 10 pts being reel optimistic.

HVW Cass now gents Uncle Mudflap told Tommy cut Stollhouse loose and burn the shirt on Cass but he dont listen and look where it got him Stollhouse was so burnt they called the fire dept there to Pittsburgh after his last and final match but gents cut Cass loose in a tough weight and you got 7 pts count them gents.

Now hombres most of you gents what aint reel good at math are gonna have a tough time so I added them up for you you got 71 pts good for 4th but gents for T&T 4th is the new first and they keep them fatcat salaries and all and dont sweat it reel hard by the way gearing up for a big roofing season looking for some hands any of you gents looking for work drop me a line good road time 20 bucks an hour and all the hours you can handle but Mudflap dont pay no time and a half straight time fortune and glory of the world of roofing and reel accomodating local ladies I love them red lips gents whats better then roses on your piano gents its two lips on your organ thanks by the way for all your kind words and support my missions to improve NCAA wrestling removing one coach at a time Mccoy bit the dust whos next?

24 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Gotta believe Tom and Terry will do everything in their power to make sure Spencer doesn't take an Olympic redshirt in such a crucial year for the team.  Just like they did everything in their power to keep him from taking Gilman's spot last year... 

Yep. 2020 chances look much better than 2022

I don't understand why OSU and Iowa are throwing tons of money at an RTC coach (Fix and Perry) when they already are paying for a director of operations (Eustice) when they can pay for another resident athlete in their program.

This isn't rocket science.  The mid west is weak right now recruitwise.  They need cash to lure west and east coast kids.

56 minutes ago, Boompa said:

I don't understand why OSU and Iowa are throwing tons of money at an RTC coach (Fix and Perry) when they already are paying for a director of operations (Eustice) when they can pay for another resident athlete in their program.

This isn't rocket science.  The mid west is weak right now recruitwise.  They need cash to lure west and east coast kids.

Well, for one, you can't pay a recruits dad to be a resident athlete. You can pay them to be an RTC coach.