Frank Castle

throwing the brick = stalling

Quit throwing the brick when your kids are gassed.....  It made many matches at NCAA painful.
The 3 second into the match stall call again Cassar vs Stevenson was kind of an awful joke of that rule as well.

Enough said

Wrong, the stall call against Cassar happened at 16 second in and was the very definition of the rule regarding the edge of the mat. Also Cassar backed out in the exact same way the next sequence wasn’t called so not sure what makes the refs call it one time but are too nutless to call it the same way again, imo it’s either a stall call or it’s not, if it was called consistently in every match there would be many more stall calls and guys avoiding the edge much more.

I for one don’t want to see a push fest getting rewarded but in this situation Steveson was digging underhooks to shoot his low single on the right side which Cassar clearly didn’t want to be in that position and backed out multiple times....stalling plain and simple again it either is or it isn’t there can’t be the gray area that we currently have with the way the rule is interpreted.

Until the rules clearly define the edge of the mat rule and the refs have enough balls to call it, it will continue to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit throwing the brick when your kids are gassed.....  It made many matches at NCAA painful.
The 3 second into the match stall call again Cassar vs Stevenson was kind of an awful joke of that rule as well.

Enough said

I do however agree with you that there was plenty of bricks thrown for their guys that needed a breath, I’m not sure how you get away from this happening but it is something that needs a solution as it’s taking the advantages of the harder working wrestler/aggressor away in match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The out of bounds stalling has got to go. It’s too inconsistent. Steveson/Cassar match was a great example. DeSanto/RBY had a few similar instances. If you’re willing to call a bull rush stalling 15 seconds in to the match you should be willing to call it 22 seconds too. 

A wrestler should be dinged in neutral if all he does is bull rush an opponent off the mat in hopes of a stall call. Placing your head under a wrestlers chin with a muay tai clinch and running forward isn’t wrestling. 

/I’m looking at you DeSanto