Sign in to follow this  

First off- I picked lee to win but after seeing what Mueller did to Rivera I was really nervous. 

Just curious what everyone thought about choosing down at the start of the second. I immediately held my breathe. it worked out but did anyone else feel that it could've been a crucial mistake? 

my fear was, mueller erasing riding time if he kept lee down. then choosing neutral,  possibly scoring the takedown early then riding ot out for the win. 

Well speaking of that, I was wondering the same thing, why in the heck did Spencer chose down in the 2nd period against Mueller. if I was T&T I would've told Spencer to take top. He just rode Mueller for most of the first period, and nearly got back points except for the fact the period ended. I would've wanted to see Spencer keep the pressure on, and with 2 more minutes of Spencer grinding away on Mueller, Spencer would've done Spencer things, and gotten the turn or two and possibly the fall.