7 hours ago, embracethegrind said:

https://www.wrestlestat.com

check out this website. has every match result for each CURRENT wrestler. includes bonus percentage too. pretty awesome stuff. career records, side by side comparisons. again only for current wrestlers in college. 

(I'll play nice guy)

Yeah!  It's a great site!  Most of us already know about it, and use it quite frequently to brush up on our stats for our petty arguments!  It's a great site!  Welcome to the Forum, good luck, and godspeed (because with the cast of crazy characters we have around here, you'll need it)!  Cheers!

10 hours ago, embracethegrind said:

https://www.wrestlestat.com

check out this website. has every match result for each CURRENT wrestler. includes bonus percentage too. pretty awesome stuff. career records, side by side comparisons. again only for current wrestlers in college. 

We know about that site and discuss it frequently on this forum. It is a pretty awesome site, although the rankings are kinda goofy.

Dear OP - we are just messing with you. Welcome and enjoy.

The wrestlestat founder posts on these forums all the time and often asks for feedback, responds to criticism, etc. We all love the site. It is also used my many college coaches, rankers, and other industry insiders because it is updated so frequently and accurately. 

The biggest complaint people have is their automatic ranking system, which once explained makes a lot of sense. 

18 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

OP is going to lose his mind when he finds flowrestling. 

I legit spit Monster Sunrise all over my screen.

As a response I will say that perhaps he may have 5 years ago.

Now I scroll through on a device or computer that I am not logged in on I can only view 1 or 2 of their 25 or so most recent items.

I enjoy my membership, though and because I am a year round fan I don't mind having to log in to every rando browser I use to check it out(if time affords).

Edited by nhs67

On 3/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, treep2000 said:

(I'll play nice guy)

Yeah!  It's a great site!  Most of us already know about it, and use it quite frequently to brush up on our stats for our petty arguments!  It's a great site!  Welcome to the Forum, good luck, and godspeed (because with the cast of crazy characters we have around here, you'll need it)!  Cheers!

Haha so true. I just realized I only use this for petty arguements so almost daily.

Edited by russelscout

On 3/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, Housebuye said:

Dear OP - we are just messing with you. Welcome and enjoy.

The wrestlestat founder posts on these forums all the time and often asks for feedback, responds to criticism, etc. We all love the site. It is also used my many college coaches, rankers, and other industry insiders because it is updated so frequently and accurately. 

The biggest complaint people have is their automatic ranking system, which once explained makes a lot of sense. 

House, I have missed the explanation for their rankings. Any info would be appreciated or point me where to look.

One way to represent the Möbius strip as a subset of three-dimensional Euclidean space is using the parametrization:

{\displaystyle x(u,v)=\left(1+{\frac {v}{2}}\cos {\frac {u}{2}}\right)\cos u}x(u,v)=\left(1+{\frac {v}{2}}\cos {\frac {u}{2}}\right)\cos u
{\displaystyle y(u,v)=\left(1+{\frac {v}{2}}\cos {\frac {u}{2}}\right)\sin u}y(u,v)=\left(1+{\frac {v}{2}}\cos {\frac {u}{2}}\right)\sin u
{\displaystyle z(u,v)={\frac {v}{2}}\sin {\frac {u}{2}}}z(u,v)={\frac {v}{2}}\sin {\frac {u}{2}}

where {\displaystyle 0\leq u<2\pi }{\displaystyle 0\leq u<2\pi } and {\displaystyle -1\leq v\leq 1}{\displaystyle -1\leq v\leq 1}. This creates a Möbius strip of width 1 whose center circle has radius 1, lies in the {\displaystyle xy}xy-plane and is centered at {\displaystyle (0,0,0)}(0,0,0). The parameter {\displaystyle u}u runs around the strip while {\displaystyle v}v moves from one edge to the other.

In cylindrical polar coordinates {\displaystyle (r,\theta ,z)}(r, \theta, z), an unbounded version of the Möbius strip can be represented by the equation:

{\displaystyle \log(r)\sin \left({\frac {1}{2}}\theta \right)=z\cos \left({\frac {1}{2}}\theta \right).}\log(r)\sin \left({\frac {1}{2}}\theta \right)=z\cos \left({\frac {1}{2}}\theta \right).

Not really but it might as well be to some of the people on this forum. 
Edited by Zebra