Sign in to follow this  
MedicineMan

HUGE Upset....spoiler

32543996187_70d8012002_o_d.jpg

In his racing debut, excellently named Medicine Man runs third in Oklahoma.  

The owner of Medicine Man and I were elk hunting in the Colorado Wilderness a many years ago,  a horse packing expedition deep into the mountains.

The owner got injured, broke three ribs when he got kicked by a mule.  I administered a healthy dose of equine anti-inflammatory drugs to my sidekick (pun intended), and he was then able to ride out of the mountains in tolerable pain, on a travois I fashioned.

He dubbed me Medicine Man.  He named that colt after me.  And he wrestled in college, hence the post on college forum.

Edited by MedicineMan

55 minutes ago, MedicineMan said:

The owner of Medicine Man and I were elk hunting in the Colorado Wilderness a many years ago,  a horse packing expedition deep into the mountains.

The owner got injured, broke three ribs when he got kicked by a mule.  I administered a healthy dose of equine anti-inflammatory drugs to my sidekick (pun intended), and he was then able to ride out of the mountains in tolerable pain, on a travois I fashioned.

He dubbed me Medicine Man.  He named that colt after me.  And he wrestled in college, hence the post on college forum.

That was your second greatest achievement.

1 hour ago, MedicineMan said:

"Horse packing", huh? First time I've heard it called THAT......

Wow, can't believe I decided to pass on that Brokeback Mountain joke. Consider yourself lucky, MedicineMan.