Erminio8

List of Transfers

2 hours ago, Dr. Novak said:

Nope...long tradition at Cornell and in fact multi level marketing courses are popular there.  Alex Cisneros has done quite well in that field and has mentored Chavez.

Ughhh... that makes me sick. 

Nope...long tradition at Cornell and in fact multi level marketing courses are popular there.  Alex Cisneros has done quite well in that field and has mentored Chavez.

Laugh now, but Cisneros is CEO'ing making 10K a day!

17 minutes ago, russelscout said:

ahhh gotchya.. I was going to say. Must be some background with Cisneros I didn't know there. 

He left Cornell to do multi-level marketing saying it was a growing field (it's a pyramid scheme). I think his name popped up on a D3 roster somewhere a year or two later. Obviously didn't go as planned.

Not a pyramid scheme that's a myth.  MLM is not for everybody but some thrive and makes boat loads of $$.

Some make boatloads of money from pyramid schemes too haha

1 minute ago, Dr. Novak said:

Palacio is also killing it with MLM so it can be done.  Cornell provides a nice guide to success in this field.

I thought Palacio spent his time cornering the "pretend to be drunk/homeless with a sign that says $1000 if you can take me down, then slam the frat boys who try" market. A lot of untapped potential there.

27 minutes ago, qc8223 said:

I thought Palacio spent his time cornering the "pretend to be drunk/homeless with a sign that says $1000 if you can take me down, then slam the frat boys who try" market. A lot of untapped potential there.

Ignore the troll.

40 minutes ago, qc8223 said:

Some make boatloads of money from pyramid schemes too haha

Pyramid schemes are illegal though and the FTC shuts them down when they find them.  My cousin worked for a quasi MLM called Vemmaand the FTC ended up investigating them and found it was just a pyramid scheme and shut them down. 

On 3/29/2019 at 3:32 PM, LemonPie said:

I think the plan is for Mason Smith to wrestle at Campbell.  157?

Why the heck isn't Teasdale going to Campbell? Iowa's log jammed at his weight. Plus he'd be getting coached by Cary Kolat...who incidentally like Gavin happens to be an alum of Jefferson-Morgan High School in good ole Greene County PA.

Edited by panewbie1

2 hours ago, qc8223 said:

I always wonder if he might run into somebody who was a national level wrestler and get surprised and end up having to pay $1000.