Erminio8

List of Transfers

47 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Who did Iowa start?  OSU had 3 (Jacobe Smith from Juco, Geer, and White).  

It's a dumb criticism either way but if Iowa only had 2 it's especially dumb.  

DeSanto and Lugo. Lee, Murin, Young, Marinelli, Bowman, Wilcke, Warner and Stoll all were originally recruited to Iowa. 

53 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

DeSanto and Lugo. Lee, Murin, Young, Marinelli, Bowman, Wilcke, Warner and Stoll all were originally recruited to Iowa. 

And about 10 other schools. Originally recruited doesn’t mean anything.

52 minutes ago, Idaho said:

And about 10 other schools. Originally recruited doesn’t mean anything.

Huh?  Me thinks you missed the topic completely.  There was a slam at Iowa, essentially calling them Mercenary U. I just simply showed that they started less transfers or equal to all the teams I listed. 

If you were just being a dick and arguing the semantics of my post, I will add that all 8 were originally recruited, committed and wrestled for Iowa from the start. 

18 hours ago, klehner said:

Yet no photograph of him on their Facebook page?  Stealth recognition?

What Facebook page are you looking at?  Here's what I found rather easily.  Click on the linked photo & it will take you to the post made Feb 13...

Edited by lu_alum

16 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Kind of weak considering OkState started more transfers than Iowa.  Michigan had more as well until they pulled Parris’s Shirt. TOSU started the same amount.

Even you guys had Leeth come from Duke. Flynn from WVU and Myers as well. If not for wrestling  Elam as a TF, you would have started more transfers as well. 

Not your best troll job. Not by a long shot. 

Not talking about just transfers, talking about bringing in transfers with some baggage.  DeSanto and Teasdale definitely fit that description.  And Mizzou has 1 transfer in their starting 10, Flynn.  

Edited by KCMO2

20 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

Not talking about just transfers, talking about bringing in transfers with some baggage.  DeSanto and Teasdale definitely fit that description.  And Mizzou has 1 transfer in their starting 10, Flynn.  

Only because Leeth got injured and Mizz pulled Elam's shirt as a TF.  Also, I like the transfer option and have nothing against ANY school for using it, so I am in no way slamming Mizz for doing so.  I just thought the Mercenary U/Oakland Raiders comment was low brow.

Nearly every top program has some key transfers and baggage almost always is involved in some form or why would they be transferring?  As long as they didn't commit a crime(hell even in Gross's case it worked out well for both sides), I just don't see the issue with taking some transfers in.  Teasdale's "issues" are a nonstarter and DeSanto simply has a condition that Iowa has tried hard to minimize.

If Iowa starts transferring in Andrew Longs, I will stand up with you and call out Iowa for doing so!

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:46 AM, MSU158 said:

Kind of weak considering OkState started more transfers than Iowa.  Michigan had more as well until they pulled Parris’s Shirt. TOSU started the same amount.

Even you guys had Leeth come from Duke. Flynn from WVU and Myers as well. If not for wrestling  Elam as a TF, you would have started more transfers as well. 

Not your best troll job. Not by a long shot. 

You can not count the WVU transfers as WVU was Mizzou's triple A affiliate while Sammie was there.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:04 AM, MSU158 said:

Huh?  Me thinks you missed the topic completely.  There was a slam at Iowa, essentially calling them Mercenary U. I just simply showed that they started less transfers or equal to all the teams I listed. 

If you were just being a dick and arguing the semantics of my post, I will add that all 8 were originally recruited, committed and wrestled for Iowa from the start. 

Desanto was originally recruited, committed and wrestled for Iowa from the start? 

On 3/31/2019 at 8:26 AM, boconnell said:

Who did Iowa start?  OSU had 3 (Jacobe Smith from Juco, Geer, and White).  

It's a dumb criticism either way but if Iowa only had 2 it's especially dumb.  

You could add Shomers to that as well. He probably would have been the starter at 157 if he could have held the weight. That's 4/10. 

37 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Desanto was originally recruited, committed and wrestled for Iowa from the start? 

Re-read my post and the one I was responding to. DeSanto and Lugo was the entire first sentence which was responding to being asked who the transfers that started for Iowa were. The next sentence was the other 8 starters that were not starters. 

2 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Re-read my post and the one I was responding to. DeSanto and Lugo was the entire first sentence which was responding to being asked who the transfers that started for Iowa were. The next sentence was the other 8 starters that were not starters. 

Periods....I should probably pay attention to them. 

11 hours ago, russelscout said:

Kidding right?

Nope...long tradition at Cornell and in fact multi level marketing courses are popular there.  Alex Cisneros has done quite well in that field and has mentored Chavez.

Edited by Dr. Novak

12 hours ago, cloneraslin said:

How about Alex Lloyd??  He didn’t wrestle any matches (attached or unattached) this year for SDSU and is no longer on their roster.

Also Danny Vega transferred there earlier this year. I thought he wasn't supposed to be eligible during the second semester bus he never wrestled.