Jimmy Cinnabon

Cunningham leaving Penn State

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

...will this ever be a real headline?

Seems like there are plenty of programs that would love to have him as the head honcho.

Oh, and April Fools!

Would have had me, but yianni already did today.

This was a topic of discussion on HR, I believe if one of the Michigan D1 programs head jobs open up he’d interview for that job think the only job he’s ever thrown his name in the hat for to date is UM

Edited by NYWRESTLER94
Misspelled words

On 4/1/2019 at 4:45 PM, NYWRESTLER94 said:

This was a topic of discussion on HR, I believe if one of the D1 programs head jobs open up he’all interview for that job think the only job he’s ever thrown his name in the hat for to date is UM

Good luck with that one!!!  Enough said.

I've heard he is a big part of their success.  Similar to how I used to hear JRob was a big part of Iowa's success, or that Mark Perry (Father and Son) were a big part of wherever they were at the time.   I guess when you are hammering out championships at this rate, a lot of things have to be firing on all cylinders.  It will be interesting to see how the young guns Perry and Cunningham will do when they get their opportunity.   

1 hour ago, Peso said:

I've heard he is a big part of their success.  Similar to how I used to hear JRob was a big part of Iowa's success, or that Mark Perry (Father and Son) were a big part of wherever they were at the time.   I guess when you are hammering out championships at this rate, a lot of things have to be firing on all cylinders.  It will be interesting to see how the young guns Perry and Cunningham will do when they get their opportunity.   

Young guns?  Casey Cunningham has been coaching for 20 years and will be 43 years old later this month (Cael will turn 40 in June).

Edited by gromit

12 minutes ago, gromit said:

Young guns?  Casey Cunningham has been coaching for 20 years and will be 43 years old later this month (Cael will turn 40 in June).

Good point.  He's no Spring chicken.  I wonder how old JRob was when he took over at Minnesota?