MSU158

So, is Jason Nolf the best DI wrestler to never win the Hodge?

19 hours ago, Lurker said:

How can a three time champ, four time finalist, not even make your list of top 7? (who won olympic and world gold while still having college eligibility remaining)

Meant to have Snyder on there, just mistake. 

On 4/2/2019 at 10:26 PM, Perry said:

The topic as I understood it was best wrestler not who had the most dominant stats. As for dake, he chose to weigh in at 86kg so I don't accept your complaint about the size difference.  I stand by my statement that senior Cox is a better wrestler than senior nolf (not to take anything away from nolf, he is amazing)

You don’t accept that there was a size difference between Jaden Cox and Kyle Dake?  What other things do you have difficulty accepting? That the earth is round and not flat perhaps? 

Edited by Cradle1

1 hour ago, Cradle1 said:

You don’t except that there was a size difference between Jaden Cox and Kyle Dake?  What other things do you have difficulty accepting? That the earth is round and not flat perhaps? 

I, for one, except that the earth is round and not flat. 

Penn State has 6 Hodge trophies in the case. Five of them to Sanderson coached wrestlers.

Iowa State has three - all to Sanderson.

Oklahoma State, Missouri and Iowa have two each.

Before it was awarded do you think Dan Gable would have more than one? He was Outstanding wrestler once at the NCAA tournament.

29 minutes ago, Perry said:

I except many many things. Dake aside tell me why beating a world champ caliber David Taylor wasn't brought up in your argument, cradle. Just making an acception there?

Well that’s just a tremendous credit to what a bad ass Kyle Dake is.  Doesn’t change the fact that Dake literally weighed 20 Lbs less than jden when they took the mat.  No slight on jden meant, his record speaks for itself- but we don’t need to pretend that him and Dake are the same size, he’s accomplished enough without embellishments.