Pantherclone

ESPN.COM article

Great piece, thanks for sharing! I’m kind of taken aback by how fearless Mama Nickal is for her son going MMA - she has a lot of confidence in him (and medical science)!

Also I wonder what made Seabass choose to go to Northwestern over Rutgers. The article made it sound like RU was a very good fit for someone like him.

..... great article!!! Quaker Oats sponsors MMA, because after that "one wrong punch" Bo's momma will be spoon feeding him, and helping him count his money...well, gotta go now- hanging some bacon from the tree out back to get my Pit Bull to "clamp" on it- getting ready for the big fight this week end- man I love dogs......

2 hours ago, pamela said:

Great piece, thanks for sharing! I’m kind of taken aback by how fearless Mama Nickal is for her son going MMA - she has a lot of confidence in him (and medical science)!

Also I wonder what made Seabass choose to go to Northwestern over Rutgers. The article made it sound like RU was a very good fit for someone like him.

Rivera (or parents)probably wanted a worthwhile degree.  

2 hours ago, pamela said:

was thinking the same thing... hes obviously a smart kid getting into NW is no easy task lol