CoachWrestling

Who will Maryland hire?

1 hour ago, Jim L said:

Oh well, I never sanctioned it.

In my defense, I was completely ignorant and threw out a bold and completely false statement.  Seems like a strategy that should get me far in life

HA!

Also, there's no such thing as Title XI (eleven) within Public Law 92-318. There are, however, three separate title IX's (nine) within that statute. One refers to Graduate Programs, one to Ethnic Heritage Programs, and the third, the one you're referring to, refers to the Prohibition of Sex Discrimination.

31 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Anyone want to take a peak at my crystal ball? I charge $10 a minute.

Nope, sorry. Your crystal ball suggested that Alex Clemson would be the next head coach, it turned out to be Alex Clemsen. I assume the former is a reference to the mascot for an orange and purple team in upstate South Carolina that doesn't sponsor wrestling.

1 hour ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Nope, sorry. Your crystal ball suggested that Alex Clemson would be the next head coach, it turned out to be Alex Clemsen. I assume the former is a reference to the mascot for an orange and purple team in upstate South Carolina that doesn't sponsor wrestling.

That's enough out of you Pirate! I'll send you back to sea if you keep it up.

6 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

HA!

Also, there's no such thing as Title XI (eleven) within Public Law 92-318. There are, however, three separate title IX's (nine) within that statute. One refers to Graduate Programs, one to Ethnic Heritage Programs, and the third, the one you're referring to, refers to the Prohibition of Sex Discrimination.

Look at Seton Hall Pirate with the big brain!

I will take PayPal donations if anyone else wants me to tell them the future. I called this. Long before his name had been mentioned anywhere else. I am officially smarter than you guys. I mean, hey, I am a doctor!!