scribe

What was up with spencer Lee this year?

Lee gassed in his freshman campaign as well multiple times but already had enough of a lead to not get beat. Picc took him down multiple times in the third period as I recall but that's not going to be enough to save you when you get tilted twice with the current rule set. I'm not commenting on whether or not Lee had something going on but the gassing issue has been his thing for at least two years now. I would also say this years 125 field was just as tough as last years with improvement factored in. Rivera and picc jumped levels. Mueller was a hammer. Vito and glory are both solid new comers and glory scored against Lee in each of their matches and looked more and more impressive each time. 

2 hours ago, Perry said:

Lee gassed in his freshman campaign as well multiple times but already had enough of a lead to not get beat. Picc took him down multiple times in the third period as I recall but that's not going to be enough to save you when you get tilted twice with the current rule set. I'm not commenting on whether or not Lee had something going on but the gassing issue has been his thing for at least two years now. I would also say this years 125 field was just as tough as last years with improvement factored in. Rivera and picc jumped levels. Mueller was a hammer. Vito and glory are both solid new comers and glory scored against Lee in each of their matches and looked more and more impressive each time. 

No way.  Just subtracting NATO and Suriano weakens it tremendously.  Not to mention Lizak, Cruz, etc.

Give me end of the year Vito and Glory over Lizak and Cruz all day. An improved Rivera, Picc and Mueller are probably as good as a severely gimped NaTo (people don't want to bring up the fact that he was wrestling with a torn acl all year himself) and Suriano. Cruz was good but not as great as some remember him to be after beating a non-game Gilman.