Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Talk with Mudflap - Braking Stories

Hombres thanks for all the kudos and laudations Mudflap takes it serious like reel serious I brake all the big ones dont listen to them guys on the radio nor Tommies Purse Puppies whats barking like a old ladies little micro dog about how grate he is I tell it like it is the good the bad the ugly got the big stories reel big ones not a satchel full of bull****.

Not Tommies got two more longshots wouldnt be Tommy unless he had some guys what cant get eligible or is in a 1200 step program or like furry biscuits more than wrestling so now hes got Renteria and Teasedale two buys whats hanging around gonna come in and save the world and save Tommies job now gents Renteria aint finished nothing and he aint about to start but Tommies in love with him why not have five guys at 141 and nobody at 184 hes got Snapple and Turk and Murin now hes got Renteria what committed to Iowa then to Illinois then went out to Nebraska and Manning made him haul a ton of weight and then Renteria told Manning to blow it out his *** at Nattys and didnt make weight so Manning run him off now Tommy says hes the next coming and gonna throw him out there take it from Mudflap this gents a waist of time.

Then you got Teasdales whats living with Lees old man up to CR gents hes another Superman but Kale run him off and Kales a guy what aint afraid to take a guy thats got some issues just think of the ballad of Andy Long still in the joint up there to Pennsylvania if Kale took Andy Long and run off Teasdale wll gents theres your benchmark you dont got to be as smart as me to say that dont pass the smell test.

Then you got Lee whats gonna take his Oly redshirt and gents it aint looking reel good up to Iowa Tommies got some issues with that program but gents you see them Purse Puppies gonna try to shout me down but hombres Mudflap dont scare easy the Voice of Wrestling brakes all the big ones.

The thing about the Flap is/was, he was cool in obscurity. It was like we knew he was fake, but we wanted to believe the .00001 % possibility that the dude was real.

It's weird, I know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, russelscout said:

If you dont like the comments of people complaining bc KMF has gotten old, STOP reading it. 

If you don't like the comments about people complaining about people who comment about the people who complain about the people who comment about people that could just as easily NOT read the thread, I'd suggest you move on.

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

If you don't like the comments about people complaining about people who comment about the people who complain about the people who comment about people that could just as easily NOT read the thread, I'd suggest you move on.

Hey buddy, if you dont like me complaining about the complaining about all the complaints for the guy who is complaining then maybe you need to move along.

1 hour ago, cjc007 said:

The thing about the Flap is/was, he was cool in obscurity. It was like we knew he was fake, but we wanted to believe the .00001 % possibility that the dude was real.

It's weird, I know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm holding onto the hope that he hired someone to do the interview for him to throw us off.

He raises some fair points. 

I will say though- things didnt work out for Suriano at PSU, but he's doing just fine at Rutgers. So to say that because Teasdale couldnt hack it at PSU means he wont make it anywhere else is maybe a bit of a stretch. Different situations, I know but still. 

46 minutes ago, iGranby said:

I will say though- things didnt work out for Suriano at PSU, but he's doing just fine at Rutgers. So to say that because Teasdale couldnt hack it at PSU means he wont make it anywhere else is maybe a bit of a stretch. Different situations, I know but still. 

If Chance Marsteller can make it back to the medal stand after everything he did, anyone can including Teasedale. That's no shade a Chance. Would have been easier for him to call it quits several times. Great example of someone turning their life around.

4 hours ago, iGranby said:

Yeah - he turned his career around after that loss to Gilman. 

How is this even remotely a similar situation?