Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Talk with Mudflap - Braking Stories

7 hours ago, russelscout said:

If Chance Marsteller can make it back to the medal stand after everything he did, anyone can including Teasedale. That's no shade a Chance. Would have been easier for him to call it quits several times. Great example of someone turning their life around.

Yep, exactly.

I would be shocked to see Lee redshirt. That would kill Iowa's chances for a title next year and set them back to the 3-5 range with possibly no champs. Just can't see Brands allowing that to happen. They need to be successful now. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Why is it sad that Teasdale is at Iowa?
I just don't think he's that great of a prospect and Iowa is wasting time and resources on a kid who reportedly has a lot of issues. Similar to Downey last year, but with a lower ceiling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think we need a Special Counsel to look into the Jason Bryant interview with the alleged Mudflap and unpack every aspect of the interview, and the legitimacy of the guest that was either mudflap, or an a stand in. Kinda reminds me of Good Will Hunting when Will had Affleck's character show up for a job interview.

Also, I think Desanto could represent 141 quite well with a good off season strength training program.

Edited by skikayaker

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I just don't think he's that great of a prospect and Iowa is wasting time and resources on a kid who reportedly has a lot of issues. Similar to Downey last year, but with a lower ceiling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think he is still potential AA status but I don't see how he fits at Iowa unless Desanto is taking a redshirt to bulk to 141.

1 hour ago, skikayaker said:

I think we need a Special Counsel to look into the Jason Bryant interview with the alleged Mudflap and unpack every aspect of the interview, and the legitimacy of the guest that was either mudflap, or an a stand in. Kinda reminds me of Good Will Hunting when Will had Affleck's character show up for a job interview.

Also, I think Desanto could represent 141 quite well with a good off season strength training program.

I have always believed this was the case.  

Not trying to put down Teasdale but I just can’t see why Iowa would want him. He isn’t beating Lee or Desanto so the only hope of him getting in the lineup is if Desanto moves up (or if Lee take ORS). I think Murin at 141 out performs Teasdale at 133, so I think they lose out if Desanto goes up. Plus taking a kid that bailed on you seems a little odd. 

15 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

Not trying to put down Teasdale but I just can’t see why Iowa would want him. He isn’t beating Lee or Desanto so the only hope of him getting in the lineup is if Desanto moves up (or if Lee take ORS). I think Murin at 141 out performs Teasdale at 133, so I think they lose out if Desanto goes up. Plus taking a kid that bailed on you seems a little odd. 

To the point of taking in a kid that bailed: Renteria is a kid that bailed and we might see him in the lineup in a couple years.