Jump to content
Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Talk with Mudflap - Braking Stories

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, russelscout said:

If Chance Marsteller can make it back to the medal stand after everything he did, anyone can including Teasedale. That's no shade a Chance. Would have been easier for him to call it quits several times. Great example of someone turning their life around.

Yep, exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be shocked to see Lee redshirt. That would kill Iowa's chances for a title next year and set them back to the 3-5 range with possibly no champs. Just can't see Brands allowing that to happen. They need to be successful now. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why is it sad that Teasdale is at Iowa?
I just don't think he's that great of a prospect and Iowa is wasting time and resources on a kid who reportedly has a lot of issues. Similar to Downey last year, but with a lower ceiling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need a Special Counsel to look into the Jason Bryant interview with the alleged Mudflap and unpack every aspect of the interview, and the legitimacy of the guest that was either mudflap, or an a stand in. Kinda reminds me of Good Will Hunting when Will had Affleck's character show up for a job interview.

Also, I think Desanto could represent 141 quite well with a good off season strength training program.

Edited by skikayaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I just don't think he's that great of a prospect and Iowa is wasting time and resources on a kid who reportedly has a lot of issues. Similar to Downey last year, but with a lower ceiling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

I think he is still potential AA status but I don't see how he fits at Iowa unless Desanto is taking a redshirt to bulk to 141.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skikayaker said:

I think we need a Special Counsel to look into the Jason Bryant interview with the alleged Mudflap and unpack every aspect of the interview, and the legitimacy of the guest that was either mudflap, or an a stand in. Kinda reminds me of Good Will Hunting when Will had Affleck's character show up for a job interview.

Also, I think Desanto could represent 141 quite well with a good off season strength training program.

I have always believed this was the case.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not trying to put down Teasdale but I just can’t see why Iowa would want him. He isn’t beating Lee or Desanto so the only hope of him getting in the lineup is if Desanto moves up (or if Lee take ORS). I think Murin at 141 out performs Teasdale at 133, so I think they lose out if Desanto goes up. Plus taking a kid that bailed on you seems a little odd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

Not trying to put down Teasdale but I just can’t see why Iowa would want him. He isn’t beating Lee or Desanto so the only hope of him getting in the lineup is if Desanto moves up (or if Lee take ORS). I think Murin at 141 out performs Teasdale at 133, so I think they lose out if Desanto goes up. Plus taking a kid that bailed on you seems a little odd. 

To the point of taking in a kid that bailed: Renteria is a kid that bailed and we might see him in the lineup in a couple years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...