CoachWrestling

Sadulaev is 22 years old

The Russians have never indicated whether they provide ages for wrestlers (gymnasts and others) in human years or something else: e.g., cat and dog years (roughly 7 to 1) or maybe in the case of Sadulaev cyborg years. 

Maybe, but when Nickal attempts to help him up after a pinfall, it will be very satisfying.

Nickal is junior varsity. I doubt Sad would wrestle in the Spanish Grand Prix. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Once you're unquestionably the best man in the world, the cheating the age-group thing kind of becomes a moot point.  However old he actually is, he has plenty of time left to stake a serious claim to be the best who has ever done it.  Actually, I think if he whomps Snyder again, he is in top five discussion already...

On 4/13/2019 at 6:48 AM, cjc007 said:

Nickal is junior varsity. I doubt Sad would wrestle in the Spanish Grand Prix. lol

You wore that dumb ass joke out 10 Penn State Champs ago.

9 hours ago, de4856 said:

Well I hope SnyderMan finds his way back to the top of the mountain, and reclaims the title from Sadulaev. 

Wouldn't Snyder have to make the team to beat Sad?

When Nickal helps Sad up from the flat of his back, won't that mean he defeated Snyder as well to get there?

You wore that dumb ass joke out 10 Penn State Champs ago.
It's not as stupid as predicting Nickal to pin Saduleav when Nickal hasn't even made a Senior level team yet.

Penn State's arrogance won't beat Snyder or Saduleav.

Eh.

You understand that most of us aren't Penn State fanboys as much as we are trolls just looking to get a rile out of thin-skin softies such as yourself, yeah?

I'm a Michigan homer. I bleed whatever goes through that state or comes from that state.

I'll not be naive or neglectful and think that these special souls coming through the NLWC farm system won't be dominating the senior level, as far as domestically, though.

It isn't a matter of if, but when. The Taylors, the Retherfords, the Nolfs, the Nickals, etc. They will be world level medalists, the lot of em.

It just makes me laugh my arse off when those who are in denial cannot fathom that their dominance will spread, when historically speaking it will.

Do I think Nickal will pin Snyder? No.

Do I think that Nickal will pin Sad? No.

Do I believe he stands a better chance to beat Sad than Snyder? Yes. He has to beat Snyder twice to make the team. He only has to beat Sad once to win gold.

Do I also believe his best chance of beating both is pinning them? Yes.

So, as I've stated quite a few times, I cannot wait to see Nickal help Sad off the mat at the 2020 Olympic games. Just like I cannot wait to see him help Snyder off the mat twicey at the Oly trials.

You know what will get all you feather-willed hipsters up in a panty-bunched ruckus? It isn't entirely unfathomable to see this lineup come the 2020 Oly-games:

57: Nico

65: Zain

74: Nolf

86: Taylor

97: Nickal

125: Varner

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

1 hour ago, cjc007 said:

nhs67,

I admit, it is quite funny predicting Nickal to pin Saduleav even though Nickal hasn't even made a Senior level team yet.

Internet humor from keyboard warrios won't beat Snyder or Saduleav, though.

That being said, thank you for the chuckle. 

FIFY

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Eh.

You understand that most of us aren't Penn State fanboys as much as we are trolls just looking to get a rile out of thin-skin softies such as yourself, yeah?

I'm a Michigan homer. I bleed whatever goes through that state or comes from that state.

I'll not be naive or neglectful and think that these special souls coming through the NLWC farm system won't be dominating the senior level, as far as domestically, though.

It isn't a matter of if, but when. The Taylors, the Retherfords, the Nolfs, the Nickals, etc. They will be world level medalists, the lot of em.

It just makes me laugh my arse off when those who are in denial cannot fathom that their dominance will spread, when historically speaking it will.

Do I think Nickal will pin Snyder? No.

Do I think that Nickal will pin Sad? No.

Do I believe he stands a better chance to beat Sad than Snyder? Yes. He has to beat Snyder twice to make the team. He only has to beat Sad once to win gold.

Do I also believe his best chance of beating both is pinning them? Yes.

So, as I've stated quite a few times, I cannot wait to see Nickal help Sad off the mat at the 2020 Olympic games. Just like I cannot wait to see him help Snyder off the mat twicey at the Oly trials.

You know what will get all you feather-willed hipsters up in a panty-bunched ruckus? It isn't entirely unfathomable to see this lineup come the 2020 Oly-games:

57: Nico

65: Zain

74: Nolf

86: Taylor

97: Nickal

125: Varner

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

At least you admit you’re a troll; otherwise, I might’ve argued how completely unfathomable that 2020 lineup is. 

34 minutes ago, ThorsteinV said:

At least you admit you’re a troll; otherwise, I might’ve argued how completely unfathomable that 2020 lineup is. 

That part wasn't trollinese.

You never know how tourneys will turn out and every one of them are arguably top 5 at those weights right now.