Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Talk with Mudflap - Busted Hombres

Hombres I got outed you gents got me had my accountant Bernie Berman up to Johnston at Bergan stand in with that talk with JB Bernie and I been tight way back got me outa a few scrapes with the Feds on taxes and certified payrolls and whatnot he bleeds black and gold knows wrestling nothing like the Voice of Wrestling but the Deep State and T&T and all was onto me gents give me some cover but you gents got me now we got the True Confessions outa the way we got Hawk Talk with Mudflap Tommies Purse Puppies and Pickle Sniffers going to jump my case but Caballeros the Voice of Wrestling gives you the hole entire story the good the bad and the ugly.

Now gents the way I see it the word aint out about Spencer Lee and the Oly redshirt but even if he wrestles I dont see no more than 90 pts and its gonna take 115 at lease even in a down year the way I got it they get 70 and finish 3rd again but gents to Tommy 4th is the new 1st so hes gonna think hes a champ.

Now what Tommy dont get is he needs 1st otherwise that seat whats hot is gonna sear his *** and hes gonna be gone now I aint naming names but one of my best sources whats close personal friends with a gent named Pacha says theys gonna go headhunting without a 1st and T&Ts gonna be swamping down maps down to East Timor State or Liberty University or Wheaton college or some such.

Now them Purse Puppies try to discredit Uncle Mudflap but gents the proofs in the pudding Mudflap brakes all the big ones going way back before you guys was even thinking about the worlds oldest and gratest sport gents thanks for all the kudos and laudations you guys are like a reel family to me.

They need to add a dumb ass symbol for your posts.  They are so bad now I don't think you could pull a sick whore off a piss pot. 
He should join Cletus, immediately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep.  He went from innovative, funny and actually light-hearted to predictable, crass and single-minded.  If he is the same guy, did Brands run over his cat or bang his wife?

On a side note:  Wouldn't it be great if this were Terry Brands trolling his brother and Iowa?

21 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Yep.  He went from innovative, funny and actually light-hearted to predictable, crass and single-minded.  If he is the same guy, did Brands run over his cat or bang his wife?

On a side note:  Wouldn't it be great if this were Terry Brands trolling his brother and Iowa?

It used to be worthwhile to wade through the bad English. Now this stuff is just boring.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:04 AM, WillieBoy said:

I think they will head down to Oklahoma and start up the new program at Oral Roberts University - them being such modest, religious guys and all.

That place is one of the creepiest places on Earth. Just walking around on campus seems like visiting another planet. Ran into a HS classmate about 30 years ago. Apparently somebody had vandalized the Praying Hands statue in front of the college (sprayed a pink swastika on it). My old classmate claimed to be the one who did it.

The hospital at ORU is supposedly top notch.

That place is one of the creepiest places on Earth. Just walking around on campus seems like visiting another planet. Ran into a HS classmate about 30 years ago. Apparently somebody had vandalized the Praying Hands statue in front of the college (sprayed a pink swastika on it). My old classmate claimed to be the one who did it.

The hospital at ORU is supposedly top notch.

What's the weird vibe there?

Religious zealots? In breeding?

Both??

I won state on the ORU Campus when I was a sophomore in 1973.  I upset a 2x Champ from Perry in the semi's.  He (Steve Boothe) had thumped me in the semi-finals of regionals the week before.  Perry had 7 champions that tournament when there was only 12 weights.  I actually spent a lengthy session talking to my God in that prayer tower before the match.  I'll never forget it, that's for sure.  I know that Perry is still very good, but they were good at a national level back then like they have never been since.  Those coaches Mr Leonard Shelton and Fred Waltermire were amazing gentlemen who were beyond just great program builders, they were life changers, like so many of the great ones are.

15 hours ago, cjc007 said:

What's the weird vibe there?

Religious zealots? In breeding?

Both??

Yeah, the religious fanatics and uniform whiteness of the students. Very quiet, kinda like a library, unlike the kinda rowdy atmosphere at other schools. Kinda had that "Harvest Home" vibe, if you know anything about the old horror movies. Maybe it's different now, that was about 30 something years ago.