Sign in to follow this  
cchidlaw

Will we see Steveson and/or Lee in FR this season?

I just noticed too. Gable isn’t registered for the Juniors either. I think it’s odd. Lee is definitely a contender to make 2020. Why wouldn’t he want to wrestle? Or is he as OP said already qualified for the trials and therefore doesn’t need to bother with the open. Maybe Gable too because he is a past Jr World champ?

If Steveson is indeed going to do WTT, I would think it makes more sense for him to attempt to win the US Open and get a bye to WTT finals (and get Day 1 off in the process). Perhaps finals week at UM is in the way?

It’s bad for our sport that no one knows what’s going on. If there were some organization around letting people know who’s doing what it’d be a lot more fun for fans. As of now we don’t know who the winner at 57kg needs to wrestle to go to worlds. Insane. 

4 hours ago, BigTimeFan said:

It’s bad for our sport that no one knows what’s going on. If there were some organization around letting people know who’s doing what it’d be a lot more fun for fans. As of now we don’t know who the winner at 57kg needs to wrestle to go to worlds. Insane. 

Worlds are in like 5 months and we haven’t had any of the qualifiers... what the hell are you talking about?