Sign in to follow this  
rpm002

Free US Open Pool

2 hours ago, Ragu said:

Did SeaBass, The Bull, and Nate Jackson scratch?

Rivera did.  The Bull is still showing as registered.  Jackson looks to have moved up, it seems.

Edited by nhs67
Fat fingers, and all.

39 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

FRL guys were saying Bull is a scratch... haven't seen that confirmed though.  

Yeah that is what they said, and I heard it, too.  I also notice that Jackson is still registered at 79kg, and they said he'd be going up to 86kg.

Perhaps today's updates haven't gone through, yet.  Color me intrigued on a few of these weight changes.

16 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Yeah that is what they said, and I heard it, too.  I also notice that Jackson is still registered at 79kg, and they said he'd be going up to 86kg.

Perhaps today's updates haven't gone through, yet.  Color me intrigued on a few of these weight changes.

That's where I heard it too but then checked. I never saw Rivera registered, Jackson still at 79kg and the Bull still in. Ig I'm changing my picks just to be safe

Brackets aren't up yet and FLoArena appears to have removed their entrants page (or I can't find it at least) and I'll be busy with work whenever they finally get published, so my 79kg will be most likely the 3 or 4 seed

57 Richards $100

61 Ramos $200

65 Futrell $100

70 Nolf $200

74 Wick $100

79 Whoever ends up as the highest seed excluding Dieringer, Jackson, and Marsteller $100

86 Courts $100

92 Nickal $300

97 Honis $100

125 Nelson $200

Total $1500

7 minutes ago, Ragu said:

That's where I heard it too but then checked. I never saw Rivera registered, Jackson still at 79kg and the Bull still in. Ig I'm changing my picks just to be safe

Rivera was registered when the lists first came out.  I can't remember when I stopped seeing him.  It had to have been last week or this week, but it doesn't stick out to me.

4 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

57 Fix

61 Whitford

65 Oliver

70 Nolf

74 Imar

79 Ringer

86 MyMar

92 Nickal

97 Gadson

HWT Coon

but... i'm probably way off.

No kidding you're off, you just spent $3,900 on your team... this is a salary cap league and you're out here spending like the '99 Yankees 

6 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

No kidding you're off, you just spent $3,900 on your team... this is a salary cap league and you're out here spending like the '99 Yankees 

Hahaha

The 2019 128 point Rays just got swept by the 8 seed in the NHL playoffs...

Just saying... a 1k squad could sweep it. Won't... but could.

51 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

79 Whoever ends up as the highest seed excluding Dieringer, Jackson, and Marsteller $100

They didn't seed anyone else.  I guess I'll give you Brucki?

On 4/26/2019 at 9:14 AM, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

good thing its free

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to Mdogg!!!  Here's what I calculated as the final standings: (please let me know if you think I missed something).

Mdogg 37
steamboat_charlie v2 31
Keisha_Phillips 31
bnwtwg 30
GenralLee 28
Ragu 27
ShakaAloha 26
rpm002 25
nhs67 21
lu1979 21

All 6 wrestlers in Mdogg's lineup earned points... that's very impressive!  Mdogg:  if you PM me your paypal or Venmo ID, I'll send you $10 in honor of your victory. :)

As well as Mdogg did, there is potential for improvement next time.  I think the maximum point total possible would have been a lineup of:

Richards
Brewer
Yianni
Deakin
Gantt
Becker
Downey
Pass
Honis
Nelson

That lineup would have been valid (cost = $1500) and would have earned 4+10+10+10+6+4+10+0+6+6 = 66 points!  (alternatively, you could have subbed Nickal for Downey and gotten the same).  

14 hours ago, rpm002 said:

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to Mdogg!!!  Here's what I calculated as the final standings: (please let me know if you think I missed something).

Mdogg 37
steamboat_charlie v2 31
Keisha_Phillips 31
bnwtwg 30
GenralLee 28
Ragu 27
ShakaAloha 26
rpm002 25
nhs67 21
lu1979 21

Not that it matters. I have myself at 33 unless I'm doing something wrong. Vito 1 + Chance 6 + Downey 10 + Bo 10 + Honis 6 = 33 points