nhs67

US Open Senior Men's Freestyle discussion thread

How is it that FLO has no commentary for the 3rd place matches?    What better thing do they have to do with their Saturday afternoon - eat nachos at the Vegas Sports bar?

I just don't get it - these are some of the greatest matchups we'll see all year, and FLO can't be bothered?

Edited by Full Nelson

3 minutes ago, Full Nelson said:

How is it that FLO has no commentary for the 3rd place matches?    What better thing do they have to do with their Saturday afternoon - eat nachos at the Vegas Sports bar?

I just don't get it - these are some of the greatest matchups we'll see all year, and FLO can't be bothered?

I noticed that too. Too bad as some of their commentary really adds to the experience. 

4 hours ago, PSUMike said:

My take away from the match was that Nolf is probably the better wrestler right now but Green is more savvy. I thought this would be the year Nolf eclipses Green but he may not be there yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats what I was getting at ultimately. I think Nolf is the one domestic threat to Green currently. I think internationally Green is out better option right now, but that could change fast. I think Green holds the weight down this year. He'll only continue to peak come Final X and World.

PDIII put on a show for us. He’s so bizarre though. He literally looks like a female wrestler. But Heflin was looking tough and he schooled him. Mind you Heflin bear Nickal in 2017 in freestyle with his chest wrap moves. Not vs PDIII

16 minutes ago, Gantry said:

IMart did look impressive despite Gant's 4 at the buzzer.  Nice looking head pinch, good mat awareness

Yeah, IMar looks great with that head pinch. 

Edited by TBar1977