6 Women's Volleyball $1,410.00
7 Intercollegiate Athletic Fund $1,350.00
8 Athletics Capital Projects $1,070.00
9 Men's Tennis $953.00
10 Women's Tennis $830.00
11 Women's Swimming and Diving $550.00
12 Women's Softball $500.00
13 Women's Soccer $300.00

It is interesting when you consider that the "money" sports at Buffalo finished this year as their best seasons across the board and as such you'd expect their to be fan support:

Football - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bulls_football#Divisional_championships

Men's Basketball - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bulls_men's_basketball#NCAA_Division_I_Tournament

Women's Basketball - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bulls_women's_basketball#NCAA_Division_I_Tournament_appearances

The Buffalo wrestling team does extremely well in freestyle and their facilities are so good. I am confused as to why they don't do the best at folkstyle and the college level. Lantry and Gunning were ranked top 20 pretty much all season and had other solid wrestlers but when was there last AA? It's so odd to see their success at FS and then compare it to their success at NCAA's. It just doesn't add up. As a New Yorker I root for them every year and I'd love to see one of their wrestlers place.

5 hours ago, Ragu said:

The Buffalo wrestling team does extremely well in freestyle and their facilities are so good. I am confused as to why they don't do the best at folkstyle and the college level. Lantry and Gunning were ranked top 20 pretty much all season and had other solid wrestlers but when was there last AA? It's so odd to see their success at FS and then compare it to their success at NCAA's. It just doesn't add up. As a New Yorker I root for them every year and I'd love to see one of their wrestlers place.

Have you looked at a map where Buffalo is?

6 hours ago, Ragu said:

Their program is improving...last year, they were the best of the full-member MAC programs. Stutzman is a darned good coach, but he's not overly flashy in doing it. He's working out of a playbook that worked REALLY well for him at Bloomsburg, only with a heck of a lot more resources. Stay tuned...

Stutzman has been there long enough now where we should be seeing results.  Even at Bloomsburg he did a great job making noise but didn't punch guys through.  I agree that he seems to be a good coach but he needs to start getting it done.  I've heard him making comments about "Beichner running a D3 program, blah blah" which very well may be true in his eyes as to what the commitment level is.  Naive and ignorant a line of commentary it may be, if you're going to preach high standards then you have to deliver on Friday night, not just Thursday morning. 

20 hours ago, RichB said:

When you look at the second place finisher in fund raising, T+F and CC could be considered as many as 6 programs, Wrestling would actually bee second

This is correct.  They are actually six teams with six rosters of athletes.