wrestlingphish

Beat The Streets Conversation

9 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

47 minutes after the posted start time and not a single match has been wrestled.

I was catching some trout so I only logged on 15 min ago, and didn't miss a thing.  Yay me!

21 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

I was catching some trout so I only logged on 15 min ago, and didn't miss a thing.  Yay me!

I was installing Col-Met steel edging around some mulch beds. Not a bad product at all. I missed the girls match but I saw Aragona deck Busiello who strangely looked disinterested.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

I was installing Col-Met steel edging around some mulch beds. Not a bad product at all. I missed the girls match but I saw Aragona deck Busiello who strangely looked disinterested.

Maybe he's already on ASU's campus and has discovered other things to be interested in.  Wouldn't be the first time.

11 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

Maybe he's already on ASU's campus and has discovered other things to be interested in.  Wouldn't be the first time.

Read my post from yesterday in the collage section under your teams 19/20 lineup 

Edited by Sublime607

10 minutes ago, Perry said:

That could have ended very poorly if either or both guy had gotten seriously hurt. Mat is way too small

Really crazy for freestyle where driving somebody out of bounds is part of the sport.

Edited by Full Nelson