wrestlingphish

Beat The Streets Conversation

So not sure about JB making it interesting...
I said that early. Generally I think he would showmanly make it exciting. but between wrestling fans saying he could lose, and MMA fans ****ting on him. Figured he'd be extra dominant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, spladle08 said:

I said that early. Generally I think he would showmanly make it exciting. but between wrestling fans saying he could lose, and MMA fans ****ting on him. Figured he'd be extra dominant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I felt bad for Ben honestly.  I was even saying geez JB take it easy, lol.

I felt J'Den could have whipped over Brucki for an ultimate suplex but he decided to take it easy given the event and venue.  Resulted in landing on the mat with Brucki's ass on his head.  No good deed ....

Edited by nom

5 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I dont think that's as dominant as JB could be. 

JB likely could have ended that one in under a minute if he chose to. Looked like he let up on the lace attempts, took a couple half shots, shut it down for last 50 seconds of the 1st. A dominant tech while having his foot off the gas for large portions of the match. No surprise from the champ.

Edited by Giovanni

2 minutes ago, nom said:

I felt J'Den could have whipped over Brucki for an ultimate suplex but he decided to take it easy given the even and venue.  Resulted in landing on the mat with Brucki's ass on his head.  No good deed ....

I see women on the street and want to do this exact same move on them.

34 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

I never said Suriano didn't deserve to win or that it wasn't a good shot. I didn't even say Colon was more active. I'm just saying housebuye's logic was crappy. Just because a wrestler scores a takedown does not mean that wrestler was active throughout the match.

?  I'm not sure why you think you need to defend yourself?  I never inferred you said, 'anything?'  I was just pointing out how crazy it was that Colon looked away at the same moment Nicky shot.  You were the last to post...I just tagged it on.  Sorry.  Phish Heads are so  touchy when any Dead Head say's anything. (~);-}  

4 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

?  I'm not sure why you think you need to defend yourself?  I never inferred you said, 'anything?'  I was just pointing out how crazy it was that Colon looked away at the same moment Nicky shot.  You were the last to post...I just tagged it on.  Sorry.  Phish Heads are so  touchy when any Dead Head say's anything. (~);-}  

I like the Dead more than Phish but I couldn't think of a way to incorporate it and have a punny name. But not sure why you would quote a post if not responding directly to it...

14 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

JB likely could have ended that one in under a minute if he chose to. Looked like he let up on the lace attempts, took a couple half shots, shut it down for last 50 seconds of the 1st. A dominant tech while having his foot off the gas for large portions of the match. No surprise from the champ.

JB, could have wrecked him for sure.  He let it go into the 2nd.  

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

I like the Dead more than Phish but I couldn't think of a way to incorporate it and have a punny name. But not sure why you would quote a post if not responding directly to it...

Understood.  My bad.  Maybe I should have just let the 'circumstance' stand alone.  Apologies.

C’mon JB... it’s 9-0 at the break and you can’t give the fans at least one good scramble? I didn’t expect JB to take it easy on him, but I did think he would try at least once to beat Ben at his own game. It would’ve been a lot more exciting for the fans. It was after all a charity event... no harm in trying to put on a show. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

C’mon JB... it’s 9-0 at the break and you can’t give the fans at least one good scramble? I didn’t expect JB to take it easy on him, but I did think he would try at least once to beat Ben at his own game. It would’ve been a lot more exciting for the fans. It was after all a charity event... no harm in trying to put on a show. 

He could have put it away with fifty seconds left in the first?  He did what he could do.  He said, "This isn't a novelty match.  This is how I feed my family."