once again... no issues for me... watched on my phone while taking kid to practice... then immediately walked into the house and fired it up on the laptop while cooking dinner... 

no issues whatsoever...

ever...

weird, huh?

Edited by LJB

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Are they ever going to get it right.  Tried to watch Beat the Streets tonight and although I got to see some wrestling, my screen went blank way too many times.  I gave up.

I watched it perfectly using my phone to cast it on to my Apple TV.

your internet might just be bad.

event was a huge success from Flo's perspective. lots of people viewed and very few issues were reported. we had it on a bar near the HQ and a bunch of wrestlers from all across the country that now live here in Austin came and watched with us. good times. always room for improvement but I enjoyed the hell out of this year's Beat the Streets. Thanks to everyone who tuned in! 

OP, they had breaks in the action in between the matches.  Sometimes there was a commercial and other times there was not.  Maybe that's what your problem was.  Flo was perfect for me.  

Great job Flo! Had it running through my Chromecast the whole evening. And let me just add another shoutout to Flo. I had two families over for a bonfire but had this running on the TV and was sneaking away to get some views. By the end of the night I had both of the other dads with me screaming during the Yianni match, and they had never watched a wrestling match in their lives. THEY LOVED the production. Keep it up!

Better than usual, but still a hack job.

Replays during live action causing critical action to be missed.

Announcers screaming.

Had to re-load 3 times.

Clock and real clock not synched.

Score on screen wrong.

But it was an improvement.