Still no official word?  If we are to see the rubber match world championship with Russia, it becomes truly epic if both sides are at full strength.  Bring on Snyder/Sadulaev III, and maybe J'Den gets the chance to bring home the team title match...

2 hours ago, Peso said:

Still no official word?  If we are to see the rubber match world championship with Russia, it becomes truly epic if both sides are at full strength.  Bring on Snyder/Sadulaev III, and maybe Bo gets the chance to bring home the team title match...

FIFY

You're welcome.

Edited by nhs67
I have fat fingers and need to spellcheck.

9 hours ago, gowrestle said:

I get the sympathy for DT but I never felt bad for any athlete who became injured. I feel bad for cancer victims and veterans dealing with substandard medical care. Anyway, DT is a tough guy. He will be back. 

I could feel bad for him...except it seems like he has never been hurt before. 

Obviously he has been and toughed it out, but he's been pretty fortunate on the whole.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:05 AM, gowrestle said:

I get the sympathy for DT but I never felt bad for any athlete who became injured. I feel bad for cancer victims and veterans dealing with substandard medical care. 

Beautiful statement?  Many of the rest of us are able to feel empathy AND sympathy for all people who are suffering?    You Sir,  are  a sterling individual....as the rest of us tune out to the, 'sufferings' of the non-athlete.  Thank you for carrying the torch.

Beautiful statement?  Many of the rest of us are able to feel empathy AND sympathy for all people who are suffering?    You Sir,  are  a sterling individual....as the rest of us tune out to the, 'sufferings' of the non-athlete.  Thank you for carrying the torch.
Saw he was working out in Cali today. Seemed fine.

Lol though, haha at that guy. What's his stance " you can only feel sympathy for the misfortunes of a few groups of people, choose wisely"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I guess he didn't feel bad for Mike Utley.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Was he doing jump squats?  Still holding my breath.
Lol he was filming Juan Archuleta crushing a workout, then a picture of himself sweating and glistening and flexing, then he and Archuleta exhausted in front of the garage explaining the workout was killer.....

The fact he had flown out to Cali to work'out seemingly free of any brace, has me feeling hes aight.

Thank jeebus, I was going to be disappointed if we ended up not being competitive at 86kg at worlds

57 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Someone suffering because they are suffering because they cannot play a game!  Time for you to get some perspective on life!

Someone suffering because they are suffering because they cannot play a game!  Time for you to get some perspective on life!

Why do you post on this site? It's obvious you don't like wrestling and don't think people should do it.

:) my practice partner broke his arm so severely 3 practices before state, he had to settle for 3x state champion instead of 4. Was going to feel bad for him, but then remembered the unvaccinated youth in Ethiopia, the families torn apart in the 9/11 incident, and the tragic vegas/Orlando/sandyhook massacres, that's when I realized some peoples dreams don't matter, especially when its just a game...

Jk felt terrible for him. All that other stuff is bad, but hard work thwarted by injury is upsetting.

On 5/10/2019 at 3:05 AM, gowrestle said:

I get the sympathy for DT but I never felt bad for any athlete who became injured. I feel bad for cancer victims and veterans dealing with substandard medical care. Anyway, DT is a tough guy. He will be back. 

I felt bad for Joe Theisman, QB who got his leg snapped in a football game some years back. Was watching the game and it was 'in your face' break that was impossible to ignore.