Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Rumor - Beau Bartlett will flip to Penn State

Can’t go wrong with Penn State. Great facilities, coaches, fan support, and academics. Outstanding college atmosphere. Only downside is winters are cold but that’s not very relevant because during that time, he’ll be in the room. 

2 hours ago, gowrestle said:

Can’t go wrong with Penn State. Great facilities, coaches, fan support, and academics. Outstanding college atmosphere. Only downside is winters are cold but that’s not very relevant because during that time, he’ll be in the room. 

He goes to Sem, so same weather pretty much. 

8 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

????????

My post was not a slight. Being an Black American myself I am always interested in seeing where others pick to go. Nebraska seems to get their share. But penn state has swiped up 3 I believe. Not including mark hall. Yes I know a couple are mix led but you know the rule. 

2 hours ago, Bigboi Trained said:

My post was not a slight. Being an Black American myself I am always interested in seeing where others pick to go. Nebraska seems to get their share. But penn state has swiped up 3 I believe. Not including mark hall. Yes I know a couple are mix led but you know the rule. 

I am in the minority group too.  You probably mean well, but have some respect and decency please.  I am a big believer that everyone should be held to the same standard.  Thank you. 

Now let's talk wrestling. 

Edited by jsn112

I made a joke on flow saying sometimes you get a guilbon or Alton and had a guy trying to convince me that 1 of the Altons made the NCAA finals. The best finish I remember was Dylan taking 3rd with a loss to Derek Stjohn in the quarterfinals. Am I forgetting somthing?

125- Teske/Parker  133- RBY  141- Lee

125- Teske/Parker 133- RBY   141- Lee    (Howard, Bartlett RS)

125- Howard   133- RBY/Bartlett  141- Bartlett/RBY 

125- Teske (around?)  133- Howard  141-Bartlett

Edited by LemonPie