Crash

Team Trials and Flo

Im fairly certain they are - the event hub just might not be up yet I guess? Im sure some of the crew assigned to the event will start getting there early this week. 

A bit off topic, but Im so jealous of anyone going. Raleigh is such an awesome town, and NC State has a very cool campus. Went there for Vacation last August and it was so much fun. Throw in one of the best (talent wise) tournaments of the year and It'll be lights out. 

The Schedule 

Friday, May 17

Session I

10:00 am – 2:00 pm – UWW Junior Freestyle 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Senior Greco-Roman 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session II

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle: Semifinals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - Senior Greco-Roman: Semi-Finals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS) 

Saturday, May 18

Session III

10:00 am – 12:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 1:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session IV

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - Senior Greco-Roman best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

Session V

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle Semifinals, finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle Semifinals, Finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

Sunday, May 19

Session VI

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS) 

The Schedule 

Friday, May 17

Session I

10:00 am – 2:00 pm – UWW Junior Freestyle 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Senior Greco-Roman 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session II

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle: Semifinals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

4:00 pm – 8:30 pm - Senior Greco-Roman: Semi-Finals, Finals, Consolation Rd. 3-consolation semifinals (2 MATS) 

Saturday, May 18

Session III

10:00 am – 12:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1 (2 MATS)

10:00 am – 1:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation Rd. 1-2 (2 MATS)

Session IV

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - UWW Junior Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

1:30 pm – 5:15 pm - Senior Greco-Roman best 2 out of 3 championship finals, 3rd Place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

Session V

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle Semifinals, finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

5:30 pm – 9:00 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle Semifinals, Finals, and Consolation Rd. 3, consolation semifinals (2 MATS)

Sunday, May 19

Session VI

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Men’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS)

12:00 pm – 3:45 pm - Senior Women’s Freestyle best 2 out of 3 championships, 3rd place, true 3rd if necessary (2 MATS) 

So finals and championships are something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So finals and championships are something different?

Yeah, a few weights have a guy already sitting in the Best of 3 (no not the final x guy). So they will still wrestle the tournament, then if you win the tournament, you're on to face that guy in the best of 3.

Weights off the top of my head without a best of 3 guy are.

57kg
65kg
70kg

So like
61kg theyll wrestle the entire tournament and the winner gets a shot at Brewer in the best of 3.

Where as at 70kg, if the finals is Green vs Nolf.... they wont complet it, itll be delayed until best of 3.

If you were being sarcastic towards their wording, that's cool I guess, but if it was a real question, that's the answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah, a few weights have a guy already sitting in the Best of 3 (no not the final x guy). So they will still wrestle the tournament, then if you win the tournament, you're on to face that guy in the best of 3.

Weights off the top of my head without a best of 3 guy are.

57kg
65kg
70kg

So like
61kg theyll wrestle the entire tournament and the winner gets a shot at Brewer in the best of 3.

Where as at 70kg, if the finals is Green vs Nolf.... they wont complet it, itll be delayed until best of 3.

If you were being sarcastic towards their wording, that's cool I guess, but if it was a real question, that's the answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It was a real question. Thanks.

So for 65, for example, they will wrestle prelims and quarters in the morning.

Then wrestle semis in evening.

Then best of 3 finals Sunday.

Right?

That makes sense. And I see why. It’s all about what the winner of US Open earned (bye to finals x or bye to challenge tourney finals).

10 hours ago, Crash said:

That helps to know they are covering it.

Still need Flo arena to have it loaded to see who actually registered.

Registration is on usawmembership.com and it looks to be super secret and there are more stringent requirements to register so that is why it is not on arena yet. 

FE6EAE14-C374-440D-96BF-6C38B7DAB942.png