BigTimeFan

Men’s freestyle WTT day 1 thread

4 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

"Hanginggggg arrrround.. hanginggggg arrrround.. crocadile blood (or something like that)" 

Interesting commentating to say the least.

The guy spent like 5 minutes talking about a hairball and shoes. I’m happy if flo is saving money on commentators by letting random fans do it for free though if they are spending it on bandwidth. 

So we might as well get some finals predictions going. Since this is the finals before tomorrow's best of three finals before FinalX's best of three finals, it can get confusion so let's just say that we are predicting the next finals, the ones coming up soon.

Gilman over Cruz in 2 matches
Mega over Graf in 2 matches, at least one tech
Zain over JO in 2 matches with a slight possibility of going three
Green
Nolf over Massa if he doesn't default out
Zahid over Hall in three

Edited by BigTimeFan

4 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

So we might as well get some finals predictions going. Since this is the finals before tomorrow's best of three finals before FinalX's best of three finals, it can get confusion so let's just say that we are predicting the next finals, the ones coming up soon.

Gilman over Cruz in 2 matches
Mega over Graf in 2 matches, at least one tech
Zain over JO in 2 matches with a slight possibility of going three
Green
Nolf over Massa if he doesn't default out
Zahid over Hall in three

I don't think Zain has EVER beaten JO, it's hard for me to see Zain sweeping him.

Just now, VakAttack said:

I don't think Zain has EVER beaten JO, it's hard for me to see Zain sweeping him.

It's very true, which is why I said JO might lose in three. I think Zain has progressed, but we shall see. By the way, do they wrestle tonight or tomorrow? This format is insanely confusing.

18 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

The guy spent like 5 minutes talking about a hairball and shoes. I’m happy if flo is saving money on commentators by letting random fans do it for free though if they are spending it on bandwidth. 

Fretwell is a Flo original. 

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Lets play "How Will Graff Blow This?", the hot new game sweepign the country!  I predict he trips on a seam in the mats and somehow gives up six on a throw.

If he's going to blow it, it's going to happen right about now.

1 minute ago, BigTimeFan said:

It's very true, which is why I said JO might lose in three. I think Zain has progressed, but we shall see. By the way, do they wrestle tonight or tomorrow? This format is insanely confusing.

tomorrow, none of tonight's matches are two out of three

58 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I want to be mad, but Becker stalled for EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THAT MATCH, so....

That match has now become the epitome in my opinion of how to get ahead and do absolutely nothing and have it bite you in the ass at the end. I swear to God I was rooting for Becker and as the match started winding down I was screaming at Hall to score. God I hate ****ing stalling. I mean you go up 4-0 maybe you should keep doing the same ****ing thing! I know my kid may never get to that level but God damn it at least he lets the freaking fur fly. I'll get down off the soapbox! 

2 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

That match has now become the epitome in my opinion of how to get ahead and do absolutely nothing and have it bite you in the ass at the end. I swear to God I was rooting for Becker and as the match started winding down I was screaming at Hall to score. God I hate ****ing stalling. I mean you go up 4-0 maybe you should keep doing the same ****ing thing! I know my kid may never get to that level but God damn it at least he lets the freaking fur fly. I'll get down off the soapbox! 

Then how did you feel about McCrystal vs Heil?