1 hour ago, JasonBryant said:

I cover mine when they need to be covered. None of my employers since 1996 (first tattoo was in January of 2004) have cared about visible tattoos. However, when they're visible is reflective of the situation. I'm not going to be flashing the tattoos on my right leg during a business meeting. In Fargo, in the summer, I'm wearing shorts. No wrestling organization I've worked with has had an issue with it either. Not exactly going to wear shorts at the NCAA Championships. 

Trolling just to troll. 

YOU have tattoos? As in plural tattoo? How many "MOM"s do you have, anyway >?  :D

I have plenty of friends that have tattoos and I hardly ever think about it when dealing with them. However, I do find myself wondering if they will still think a coy fish/chinese character/tribal/cross/quote is a great representation of who they are at 30 years, 50 years, or older. The amount of change I had personality wise from 20-30 is significant. I thank God every day I didn't brand myself in my 20's.

54 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

YOU have tattoos? As in plural tattoo? How many "MOM"s do you have, anyway >?  :D

No "moms" but I have three rather large tattoos on my right leg. One is my family coat of arms, the other two are designs with my daughters' names on them. Maybe 12-13 total hours of work. 

2 hours ago, wildcatfan1992 said:

Same with my place of employment.  We are a supplier of heavy components to the military.  Our shop floor guys have tons of tattoos, but those in engineering, management, etc. either do not have them or they keep them covered.  I would bet my next paycheck that you will never see somebody with neck tats in any kind of supervisory/management position in my company.  It just won't happen because people in those positions have to routinely speak to and present in front of senior leadership, military reps, etc.

I completely understand what you are saying, however, I don't believe "never" will be true.  Times change, people change, and employers change.  There was a day people said women will "never" be in the military.  There are many examples of that.  I just think a time will come when most people think/say who cares.  It will happen faster in some areas than others though.

On 5/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, Dr. Novak said:

Can't help but feel sorry for Jordan Oliver.  His tattoos are inexplicably awful.  

Is this what people in flyover country care about these days? Hilarious.