lost

WTT Trial Finals Thread

I think Graff won that match, but there were at least 3 scoring exchanges I completely disagreed with how they scored it.  Brewer got a counter for exposure and graff gets awarded 4??

Not yet but someone should be ready with the “I really enjoyed the Nolf at 74kg” era

I scoffed during the match and said to myself "those idiots saying Nolf could beat JB....".... then I thought "you wont even have to say anything.... the I really enjoyed the ______era thread is already probably created 5x"....

I also wanted to poke fun at the people who thought it was an insult saying Hall was the 4th best in the weight

Love me some Ringer, and I'm a huge OSU homer but even I didnt expect that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I scoffed during the match and said to myself "those idiots saying Nolf could beat JB....".... then I thought "you wont even have to say anything.... the I really enjoyed the ______era thread is already probably created 5x"....

I also wanted to poke fun at the people who thought it was an insult saying Hall was the 4th best in the weight

Love me some Ringer, and I'm a huge OSU homer but even I didnt expect that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Totally agree. I love both of those guys so am indifferent as to who wins but IMart looked like he’s at another level up until the last twenty seconds. So you never know. Round two awaits. 

1 minute ago, BigTimeFan said:

It’s terrible. 

They should have had 3rd place matches running concurrently with the finals with one mat for each.  Now we're going to be dual-watching 3rd place matches and waiting for the finals to start again