lost

WTT Trial Finals Thread

Totally agree. I love both of those guys so am indifferent as to who wins but IMart looked like he’s at another level up until the last twenty seconds. So you never know. Round two awaits. 
Yeah I think a year adjusted to the weight and style it's a whole new Nolf.

As Imar has improved as Ringer as everyone who is done with college.

I'm even more intrigued by the Dake/Ringer match now but yeah. Bring on round 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tinkertrain said:

How can USA Wrestling be so clueless? 2 mats is completely unnecessary.

22 minutes ago, lost said:

I wish we didn't have two finals at once, its hard to keep up with the must-see matches

It is completely nonsensical. Let's take the most anticipated matches of the entire week/weekend and run them two at time so nobody can adequately watch every match. Great idea flo. What is even the point, shaving a half hour off of the schedule..? 

Edited by Giovanni

3 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

It is completely nonsensical. Let's take the most anticipated matches of the entire week/weekend and run them two at time so nobody can adequately watch every match. Great idea flo. What is even the point, shaving a half hour off of the schedule..? 

Makes zero sense, even with the split screens. No idea what they were thinking...

1 minute ago, backpack said:

Makes zero sense, even with the split screens. No idea what they were thinking...

Split screen, while better than completely missing half the matches, still does not let you ever relax and enjoy each match on its own merit. I feel like a kid with ADHD bouncing my attention back and forth from one mat to the other.. effin ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Chrissn2001 said:

I thought he already won FS championships?  As unimpressed I was with him in folk, I'm overly impressed with him in FS.  Does he just wrestle college to get a free education?  

Gable was a different guy out there vs Cassar and many others. It’s weird how that happens. 

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I still can’t believe Gable lost to Cassar twice. 

I tend to give people their due when they win a match but in both of those matches with Gable and Cassar, when the match was over, I was like the best wrestler lost and it wasn't even close who the best wrestler was. Don't know if he was scared, froze up or what but you wouldn't think so considering all of his International experience. Unbelievable at that age and with still a kid's body. Plenty of room to get bigger and more muscular he still kind of doughy!

1 minute ago, ConnorsDad said:

I tend to give people their due when they win a match but in both of those matches with Gable and Cassar, when the match was over, I was like the best wrestler lost and it wasn't even close who the best wrestler was. Don't know if he was scared, froze up or what but you wouldn't think so considering all of his International experience. Unbelievable at that age and with still a kid's body. Plenty of room to get bigger and more muscular he still kind of doughy!

No question Gable is the man. This is true in part because he didn’t look all that impressive this past season compared to what we know he is capable of. The good news is that it reminds me of how Snyder wrestled his freshman year. He took second and got caught vs Gadsden but he didn’t look like a guy who was on the verge of winning a world championship.