Sign in to follow this  
nom

Ramos finishes competitive career (video?)

After watching more videos of Tony, I've grown to like the guy.  Hard hard competitor.  Big respect for his talents.  Seems like a good guy when he isn't staring down an opponent from across the mat.  

On Flo site they have a headline about him saying goodbye after loss to Mega.  Was hoping to see what he did at the end of the match but when click on the link, it goes to a video of the match and  they edited the video to end right after the hand shake - nothing about Tony saying goodbye.  Did he leave his shoes on the mat?  Was there a standing ovation?  Was hoping to watch.  Pretty emotional time for a wrestler.

Flo folks - if you read this, please adjust your edit to include anything after the match, or otherwise find a way to get Tony's farewell up there.  Thank you.

Shoes on the mat + standing O.

I wasn't a fan of Ramos when he was in college/right out of college but he was a heck of competitor, earned people's respect, was always great with the fans - especially kids.  I grew to like him. Ramos also did a lot of growing up and I bet he is an awesome coach and dad.

Edited by pamela

I wasn't a fan either, until maybe the last year....Tony's attitude changed a lot.....when he put his shoes on the mat, I got tears in my eyes, and gave him an ovation as well.....best of luck in the future Tony....you were a great competitor.  Fadz