Sign in to follow this  
mattchristensen112

Final X Start Time - 8:00a

I too have tickets for Rutgers final X.  Gonna be super bummed if Dake and Taylor aren’t there.  I get that we want to send our best guys to worlds but if you’re trying to build an event and audience imo you either show up at final X and compete or you’re too injured to be our rep. Move final X closer to worlds if need be. The deadline to compete should be final X. Having a special wrestle off is bush league. BTW not criticizing the athletes here whatsoever. 

50 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

I too have tickets for Rutgers final X.  Gonna be super bummed if Dake and Taylor aren’t there.  I get that we want to send our best guys to worlds but if you’re trying to build an event and audience imo you either show up at final X and compete or you’re too injured to be our rep. Move final X closer to worlds if need be. The deadline to compete should be final X. Having a special wrestle off is bush league. BTW not criticizing the athletes here whatsoever. 

I was going to buy tickets, but I’m waiting for confirmation on who makes the team. It is about a 4 hour drive for me, so I can make a last minute decision. 

Its super obnoxious for guys to wait. They know by now if they are going.