Jimmy Cinnabon

Calling my shot: Cox by tech/fall over Nickal at Final X

What about like opponent's. Moore and Zillmer. Bo beat them worse. Much worse. All iam saying with that is Bo has a chance. It wouldnt be the most anticipated match of Final X if we didnt think he had chance!
My most anticipated for just how elite the guys are, is Dake Vs Ringer....

My most anticipated based on fanboys proclaiming college stars with folkstyle dominance are somehow #1 in the World in Freestyle. Is this one.....

Had Nolf snuck by Imar...
Nolf vs JB and Bo vs Cox, wouldve had the same amount of fanboys explaining why they are the current world #1s with 0 victories over any elite freestylers.
(Sounds blasphemous because Imar beat him, but I'm 100% confident there would've been a strong movement in his favor... hell scroll back to the thread about him bumping up, there were already people saying JB is slowing and Nolf without having to cut was going to be a real issue)....

I've never been one to find the thread and be like "Hey look all you Bo people were wrong"... after the fact....

But before the fact.... "You're wrong"

Cox wins in 2.
Probably normal Cox matches
5-3 and 3-1 some nonsense like that.

Hell, look at the Hall thread as well.

FANBOYS: "He was a Junior champ, itll be him and Dake"

My response: "Zahid and Ringer are both top 10 in the world currently, Hall is 4th best domestically but 0 chance"

Damnit!!!!!! Yall pay attention, these people arent bad wrestlers by any means, it's just are they top 5 in the World....
It's hard to believe they have a chance against the world champion if they are not.

I watched a clip the other day... Moore deeeep in in a shot on Nickal. Nickal just hipped into him.

Cox is much more physically gifted than Moore.

That had me 2nd guess my pick.

I still guessed Nickal.

10 hours ago, spladle08 said:

My most anticipated for just how elite the guys are, is Dake Vs Ringer....

My most anticipated based on fanboys proclaiming college stars with folkstyle dominance are somehow #1 in the World in Freestyle. Is this one.....

Had Nolf snuck by Imar...
Nolf vs JB and Bo vs Cox, wouldve had the same amount of fanboys explaining why they are the current world #1s with 0 victories over any elite freestylers.
(Sounds blasphemous because Imar beat him, but I'm 100% confident there would've been a strong movement in his favor... hell scroll back to the thread about him bumping up, there were already people saying JB is slowing and Nolf without having to cut was going to be a real issue)....

I've never been one to find the thread and be like "Hey look all you Bo people were wrong"... after the fact....

But before the fact.... "You're wrong"

Cox wins in 2.
Probably normal Cox matches
5-3 and 3-1 some nonsense like that.

Hell, look at the Hall thread as well.

FANBOYS: "He was a Junior champ, itll be him and Dake"

My response: "Zahid and Ringer are both top 10 in the world currently, Hall is 4th best domestically but 0 chance"

Damnit!!!!!! Yall pay attention, these people arent bad wrestlers by any means, it's just are they top 5 in the World....
It's hard to believe they have a chance against the world champion if they are not.

I actually agree with you. But we have seen Dake vs Ringer 3 times. Cox vs Nickal has never happened!

I actually agree with you. But we have seen Dake vs Ringer 3 times. Cox vs Nickal has never happened!
Yeah from most to least interesting "for me" assuming fans hadnt been hyping up Bo vs Cox

Dake v Ringer (feels like WC)

Yainni v Zain (whos taking the lead for 2020)

Fix vs Gilman (just talented dudes, both medal threats)

(All those can be arranged any type of way honestly)

Gable vs Gwiz (I wasnt high on Gables chances but if he looks good here... medal threat)

BO vs Cox ( Cox is clear cut the favorite, but there's intrigue)

Colon vs Graff (just because the outcome isnt obvious, dont expect either to medal)

Imar vs JB (the outcome is JB but at least there will be some exciting offense)

Deakin vs Green (Green is tough to score on and doesn't do a lot to push the pace, snooze fest win to avenge the open)

Snyder vs Gadson ( Snyder by 2 techs, least interesting due to biggest discrepancy in talent)

7 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Myles Martin had Bo on his back twice and could never pin him. Bo is more slippery than the Salmon out on the Ketchikan River.

But is he more slippery than a sweaty Cox? 

34 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Myles Martin had Bo on his back twice and could never pin him. Bo is more slippery than the Salmon out on the Ketchikan River.

Just last summer Heflin had Bo on his back and did pin him... 2 maybe 3 times

1 hour ago, Pennsy Kraken said:

Just last summer Heflin had Bo on his back and did pin him... 2 maybe 3 times

I think you are referring to a match that took place over 2 years ago, a match that ended with a 10-8 score. 

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/5821882-86-3rd-place-nick-heflin-princeton-wrestling-club-vs-bo-nickal-nittany-lion-wrestling-club

39 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I general I have a pretty steadfast rule to never pick against either of these guys.

That said, am I the only one that thinks Cox is going to have a meaningful size advantage?  He's been looking enormous recently...

Last YEAR he made Zillmer look tiny, aside for being taller than Cox.

This year Zillmer made Bo look insignificant.

57 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I general I have a pretty steadfast rule to never pick against either of these guys.

That said, am I the only one that thinks Cox is going to have a meaningful size advantage?  He's been looking enormous recently...

No. Cox WILL have a big size advantage. He had that against Dake and Taylor too. Big advantage. 

20 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I watched a clip the other day... Moore deeeep in in a shot on Nickal. Nickal just hipped into him.

Cox is much more physically gifted than Moore.

That had me 2nd guess my pick.

I still guessed Nickal.

Guess who flew out to train with J'Den this week? Your favorite wrestler. LOL