Jimmy Cinnabon

Hypo: pick 1 incoming recruit to add to your team

and in exchange you have to give that team one of your recruits (who is somewhat comparable in ranking)

steal: Carson Kharchla from Ohio State

give: Joe Lee

Reasoning: both guys are around the same weight but I like Carson's pedigree and upside more.  I think Kharchla will be a 4x AA and multiple time NCAA champ.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon

Michigan State - Ohio State
Daniel Kerkvliet goes to Michigan State to wrestle at 285 for them.  Ohio State gets Jordan Hamdan.

Michigan - Nebraska
Kavon Davenport goes to Michigan to wrestle at 157/165 for them.  Michigan sends Patrick Nolan to Nebraska.

Central Michigan - Arizona State
Cohlton Schultz goes to Central Michigan to wrestle at 285 for them.  Alex Jacobs goes to Arizona State.

Lehigh - Penn State

Robert Howard goes to Lehigh to wrestle 125/133.  Lehigh sends Edmond Ruth to Penn State to wrestle 165/174.    If PSU were feeling truly sporting they would also return Matt Parker to his rightful owners.

Edited by Dr. Novak

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I just edited to specify the wrestler you give has to be somewhat in the realm of the other one. 

Well crap.  Mine was posted prior.  I win.

Cornell and ASU, both very good classes

Steal: Cohlton Schultz (285)

Give: Jacob Cardenas (197)

According to Flo Schultz is #2, should be #1, and Cardenas is #15 on the big board so they are in the same realm technically. Cardenas is not needed by Cornell entirely unless they plan to bulk him up to HWT since they have Ben Darmstadt. Schultz would fix the lack of a AA quality HWT that they have been missing for years. Cardenas is very good and his upside is phenomenal and having Zahid as a practice partner will only make him better. I know they have Norfleet but I think Cardenas would come in and challenge for his spot right away or they could bulk him up to take the HWT spot which is a big need for them.

Okay, I cave.

I would like to do a three way trade.

Iowa sends Abe Assad to Nebraska.

Nebraska sends Kevon Davenport to Michigan.

Michigan sends Kurt KcHenry to Iowa.

I believe this makes all three wrestlers better in the long run.  It may make a crunch for a year or two at certain weights, but I do believe that to be true.

Davenport at Michigan puts a logjam at 157/165, however we've seen Michigan spread that out before.  I think what that does is in two years Michigan has three high AA contenders from 157-174.  The cost of this, is it likely costs Michigan Facundo as a recruit(unless one of Lewan, Amine, or Davenport grow to 184, or even Facundo by then I suppose).

Nebraska getting Assad puts him being able to work with their upper/middleweights for a couple years then stepping right in, likely as a replacement to Venz either at 174, 184, or even 197 if need be.

McHenry to Iowa lets him redshirt properly, possibly even Greyshirt(?) and take over after Lee while having filled out to a 125lb lifer.

I do believe this benefits each wrestler the best as well as keeps Davenport at home, which is what I want, to do.

3 hours ago, Idaho said:

Not if Carl is there

Cael being there is why they would be required to forfeit NCAA Tournament involvement for the next 25 years. That's the only way anyone else would be able to win more than once every 9/10 years. 

Edited by TBar1977

4 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

This is getting complex.  Time to introduce draft picks (protected or unprotected), cash considerations, and salary dumps.  

Hey.

Mine is for the greater good.

THA GREATUH GEWD

This is getting complex.  Time to introduce draft picks (protected or unprotected), cash considerations, and salary dumps.  
Can fans be traded too?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Some, but not at the level of chili cheese fritos. 

No deal. On any of this.

I require Lays Salt N Vinegar. Then I'll concede rights to 3rd round draft choice in 2028 as well.

2 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Penn State trades Jimmy Cinnabon to the University of Maryland for a bag of fritos and an old fax machine

Ohio University has stepped in with a counter-offer: a plate of chili-spaghetti and a pair of season passes to the American Sign Museum, but to sweeten the deal Jimmy has to change his last name to Cincinnatibuns.