Jimmy Cinnabon

Gross to Wisconsin *almost* a done deal

8 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

She has been getting on his nerves lately. Wisconsin is OUT.

Ha! So now Badger fans have to hold their breath and hope the flames of romance continue to burn bright...this is getting complicated.

I’m very confused by Ronna. Did she decide to not go the college route? Want she on a roster in 17/18? 

To my knowledge, she went to Grays Harbor and redshirted, but after the coaching change (Andy Cook, now the women’s coach in India), she didn’t re-enroll into a college program.

1 hour ago, JasonBryant said:

To my knowledge, she went to Grays Harbor and redshirted, but after the coaching change (Andy Cook, now the women’s coach in India), she didn’t re-enroll into a college program.

Got it. Thanks Jason. 

Seems like a weird decision. If I remember correctly, she was a cadet champ, made a junior team but since leaving Grays Harbor has fallen off a bit, although she still competes hard. I was maybe a little too high on her. She is still very young though, so she has plenty of time to become senior world ready. I thought she would be making national teams by now. 

To be fair, our women's national teams have become much much better. It is really hard to make it at lower weights especially

2 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Dating someone in the same sport is the height of laziness. Go meet someone at a bar for chrissake.

I didn’t date any heavyweight female wrestlers but had some amazing times with a hammer thrower, softball pitcher, and a volleyball player.

1 hour ago, potentiallydangerous said:

So what grad school major can you get at Wisconsin but not South Dakota St that would interest a wrestler? Molecular muscle physiology of left wing demonstrators?

He says he is majoring in supply chain management.

2 hours ago, potentiallydangerous said:

So what grad school major can you get at Wisconsin but not South Dakota St that would interest a wrestler? Molecular muscle physiology of left wing demonstrators?

There might not be a single person in the world that would consider a grad degree from SDSU better than a grad degree from UW.

1 hour ago, jchapman said:

There might not be a single person in the world that would consider a grad degree from SDSU better than a grad degree from UW.

Every single one of Wisconsin’s grad programs are ranked higher than every single one of SDSU’s?  I haven’t looked it up.

On 5/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, HokieHWT said:

I didn’t date any heavyweight female wrestlers but had some amazing times with a hammer thrower, softball pitcher, and a volleyball player.

Had both the softball pitcher and her short but amazingly flexible catcher.   They were roomies.   Dorm life was really fun, with all the other athletes.  

Edited by stp

On 5/24/2019 at 6:30 PM, potentiallydangerous said:

When the radical liberals of themat.com see this, they're gonna be totally owned.