AHamilton

Who's the best wrestler you've ever beaten?

Brent Metcalf.
In high school.
My "not good" practice partner beat him at an open his true freshman year... i was in shock.

But to answer the question, I've legit beat 0 good guys.

Leclere (Iowa) maybe.... man my list is super unimpressive

I pinned the US Army HWT champ in 1992 (in 56 seconds). Hell if I can remember his name. He was a huge musclebound black dude that towered over me and looked like a bodybuilder. I was a pudgy 230 pounder (aka: a fat 190 pounder!) about 4-5 inches shorter (and super fish belly white).  He'd was throwing me around pretty well in the first period (kept landing out of bounds) until I caught him when he tried a lateral drop.

Actual claim to fame for best wrestling win was HS results over folks more famous due to other avenues.

Tony Ferguson of Muskegon Catholic Central and Darren Cruikshank both at 152 and Drakkar Klose at 160. Obviously all three gave had decently successful MMA(UFC) careers.

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

I pinned the US Army HWT champ in 1992 (in 56 seconds). Hell if I can remember his name. He was a huge musclebound black dude that towered over me and looked like a bodybuilder. I was a pudgy 230 pounder (aka: a fat 190 pounder!) about 4-5 inches shorter (and super fish belly white).  He'd was throwing me around pretty well in the first period (kept landing out of bounds) until I caught him when he tried a lateral drop.

Dremiel Byers? 

My senior year, his sophomore year of HS at a 40+ team tournament. He was from one of the best HS teams in PA. State runner up, then champ. Started at a D1 program then transferred to a D2 program where he won 2 titles and was OW his senior year. Hit me with a really nice firemans to start the match then I reversed him, threw in legs, and beat him up. Final was 7-2. 

13 hours ago, PSUMike said:

My senior year, his sophomore year of HS at a 40+ team tournament. He was from one of the best HS teams in PA. State runner up, then champ. Started at a D1 program then transferred to a D2 program where he won 2 titles and was OW his senior year. Hit me with a really nice firemans to start the match then I reversed him, threw in legs, and beat him up. Final was 7-2. 

guessing it was Joe Kemmerer

23 minutes ago, BadgerMon said:

Pool dunked a guy repeatedly who beat Randy Lewis who beat Raul Cascaret who beat Lee Kemp who beat Dan Gable who undoubtedly beat Paul Jenn who beat Cael Sanderson.

7 degrees of separation from collegiate perfection

2 hours ago, BadgerMon said:

Pool dunked a guy repeatedly who beat Randy Lewis who beat Raul Cascaret who beat Lee Kemp who beat Dan Gable who undoubtedly beat Paul Jenn who beat Cael Sanderson.

once you throw Lewboo into the mix, you can do degrees of separation thing big time. I beat a guy who beat a guy etc who beat Lewis who beat John Smith who beat Sergei Beloglazov so yeah.  and I did beat a guy who etc etc.

I also beat an Olympic Gold medalist in wrestling. I beat him in wrestling, he won his gold in diving.

I also lost to the actor who played Dave Schultz

Edited by KTG119

My  Best Internationally:

Vadim Bogiyev 1996 Olympic Gold Medal

Boris Budayev 1989 Wold Gold Medal

Nasir Gadzhikhanov 2X World Medal Sliver and Bronze 

Georgios Athanasiadis World Sliver and Alberto Rodriguez Cuba

Nationally:

Nate Care

Towsands Saunders

Dan St.John / David Lee / Brian Dolph / Pat Santora / John Guria 

I beat Mark Kerr in freestyle in HS.  Somehow he broke his leg while we were wrestling and I won by injury default. 
My freshman year the "stud" senior, beat me in a local tournament in the semis in double overtime. So that was a topic going into the tournament a few weeks later. He was the 1 seed I was the 4, the other side had 2 senior state champs from different classes. Semis again. He makes a point of beating me like I stole something. Its 8-1 going into the 3rd he chooses down and I'm riding him like a dog.... luckily he gets mad enough to stand up and elbow me directly to the nose. He gets DQ'd I go on to win by far my toughest HS bracket from any year, and yeah...
Couldn't hold a candle to the Mark Kerr default. But those technicality wins do stick with ya :)

My  Best Internationally:
Vadim Bogiyev 1996 Olympic Gold Medal
Boris Budayev 1989 Wold Gold Medal
Nasir Gadzhikhanov 2X World Medal Sliver and Bronze 
Georgios Athanasiadis World Sliver and Alberto Rodriguez Cuba
Nationally:
Nate Care
Towsands Saunders
Dan St.John / David Lee / Brian Dolph / Pat Santora / John Guria 
So basically what you're saying is you are also somebody elses best win :)