Jump to content
spladle08

Cox vs "Snyder or Taylor"

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AHamilton said:

On Askren's podcast, he felt that Cox looked a bit smaller at BTS and had already begun his decent for next year.  Maybe he has some Mizzou inside info?

Askren got hit real hard by Lawler.

Probably a bit too hard.

Cox looked massive against a big 197lber.

Askren was drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
two months later at the US Open freestyle. So Snyder is 2-0 against Jden. 
Very convincing and pertinent wins. Not only the large margin of victory but also because they're recent results and both guys were primarily freestyle wrestlers when these bouts took place. :)


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Very convincing and pertinent wins. Not only the large margin of victory but also because they're recent results and both guys were primarily freestyle wrestlers when these bouts took place. :)

 

I see what you're doing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snyder is 2-0 against Cox. I didn't say it indicated Snyder would beat him now. They are the only results we have at the moment. But the simulation matches that Cox Won last month are probably a better indication of how it would go now! But all this will be moot if Bo takes them both out! 

Edited by PRyan2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRyan2012 said:

Snyder is 2-0 against Cox. I didn't say it indicated Snyder would beat him now. They are the only results we have at the moment. But the simulation matches that Cox Won last month are probably a better indication of how it would go now! But all this will be moot if Bo takes them both out! 

Pretty sure Cox has a win over Snyder, albeit pre-college.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Pretty sure Cox has a win over Snyder, albeit pre-college.

 

I believe Cox had a Greco win and FS loss to snyder.  Then next year Snyder won Greco and Cox won FS.  Back in the Juniors 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tbert said:

I believe Cox had a Greco win and FS loss to snyder.  Then next year Snyder won Greco and Cox won FS.  Back in the Juniors 

This was my recollection as well.  What are the chances we are both wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×