Jump to content
Housebuye

Who wins the team title next year?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

If it helps you, he was an OkState wrestler at the time!

Not really just wanted to push the point that North Carolina should have got the death penalty for all sports 

Edited by Sublime607

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Berge didn't beat any NQ wrestlers, but he still looked good. I will take him in folk over a guy like, say, Kaleb Young. Remind me of this prediction next year.

Yes we know, you are in love with PSU and will pick any PSU wrestler over an Iowa wrestler.  Remember when you said RBY would beat DeSanto?  How did that work out for either of you.  That one arm stall RBY used really got DeSanto good!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BHawk91 said:

Yes we know, you are in love with PSU and will pick any PSU wrestler over an Iowa wrestler.  Remember when you said RBY would beat DeSanto?  How did that work out for either of you.  That one arm stall RBY used really got DeSanto good!!!

I said he might beat him. He might beat him this coming year. Time will tell. 

Most PSU wrestlers have a better record than most Iowa wrestlers the past 10 years, so picking them is a winning formula. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I said he might beat him. He might beat him this coming year. Time will tell. 

Most PSU wrestlers have a better record than most Iowa wrestlers the past 10 years, so picking them is a winning formula. 

That would be an interesting side by side comparison, but it would take WAAAY too long to compile.  PSU has won many of it's Championships based on it's 4-5 top guys.  I would be interested to see what "MOST" actually is.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I said he might beat him. He might beat him this coming year. Time will tell. 

Most PSU wrestlers have a better record than most Iowa wrestlers the past 10 years, so picking them is a winning formula. 

Also, NOWHERE did you say "might".  

I will take him in folk over a guy like, say, Kaleb Young."

This is pretty much a guarantee.  Then you follow it up with this:

"Remind me of this prediction next year."

 

Those 2 statement, back to back, leave NO room for "might"......

 

Don't "waffle", make a pick and stand by it!  ;)

Edited by MSU158

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Also, NOWHERE did you say "might".  

I will take him in folk over a guy like, say, Kaleb Young."

This is pretty much a guarantee.  Then you follow it up with this:

"Remind me of this prediction next year."

 

Those 2 statement, back to back, leave NO room for "might"......

 

Don't "waffle", make a pick and stand by it!  ;)

Responding to a post about RBY and Desanto I wrote in the past tense (re: last season) "I said he might beat him," obviously referring to a prior statement that RBY might beat Desanto. That post had nothing to do with Berge and Young. 

You whiffed big-time on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Kemerer is better than Miles Amine.  The only guys I would worry about (re: pick over Kemerer) next year are Hall, Zahid and Mekhi (if either of those two are at the weight).  That's not to say Amine CAN'T beat Kemerer.

We have no idea how Ken looks at 174. Amine has Lewis’s number and is right there with Zahid and Mark. 

It would be a highly anticipated match, but I’ll pick Amine. This is a great one to bet on. Could go either way. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three top 157s (Realbuto, Joe Smith, and Kutler) jumped two weights up to 174 in recent years and Amine has beaten all two of them. Actually he never wrestled Joe Smith. 

Edited by Fishbane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...