Gantry

Final X Rutgers live thread

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Nickal might not score a TD on Cox if he had 6 hours to do it. The difference in athleticism is very prominent.

Nickal looked just as quick.

Cox outfoxed Bo a bit.  I say Bo takes next match.

16 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Zain neutralized Yianni really well. I would still be on Yianni if anyone gave me 5-2. 

I'd give you 5-2. Wish BetDSI posted odds because I think Yianni would have been at least -170. 

Match went almost how I thought it would. I predicted 4-1. Nickal doesn’t have the offense nor size to score. Jden is too big and fundamentally sound on defense. 

On another note, how good is Bo that he can weight 12lbs less than the defending gold medalist and only lose by 2. Pretty sure he would tech Downey. 

2 minutes ago, Full Nelson said:

Nickal looked just as quick.

Cox outfoxed Bo a bit.  I say Bo takes next match.

I’ve never seen Nickal shoot his go-to lefty shot and whiff so badly multiple times. It’s oike he shot snd Cox teleported our of the way except the time he had that crotch lift locked in so tight Nickal looked confused after he got in. 

Just now, AZ_wrestling said:

Match went almost how I thought it would. I predicted 4-1. Nickal doesn’t have the offense nor size to score. Jden is too big and fundamentally sound on defense. 

On another note, how good is Bo that he can weight 12lbs less than the defending gold medalist and only lose by 2. Pretty sure he would tech Downey. 

It was 4-1 if you want to be technical about it on points scored rather than awarded.