I wish Flo would get their schedule straight.  On their front page, it says June 14-15 starting at 4 pm.  Click on that event link and it says June 15 at 4 pm.  Then the schedule right below that says wrestling at noon and 6 pm on the 15th.  I'm assuming that the schedule of matches listed is correct, but damn, get it together so there's no confusion.

4 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

I wish Flo would get their schedule straight.  On their front page, it says June 14-15 starting at 4 pm.  Click on that event link and it says June 15 at 4 pm.  Then the schedule right below that says wrestling at noon and 6 pm on the 15th.  I'm assuming that the schedule of matches listed is correct, but damn, get it together so there's no confusion.

On the bout order they have weigh ins listed in EST and the event listed in CST. Very annoying

you people would b!tch if you were hung with a silk rope...

the front page of Flo gives the time in your own specific time zone... the schedule is always in CT... 

mooks...

3 hours ago, LJB said:

you people would b!tch if you were hung with a silk rope...

the front page of Flo gives the time in your own specific time zone... the schedule is always in CT... 

mooks...

You're an idiot.  I'm in CT along with Lincoln, so there should be no difference in what I see and the actual times.  Know what you're talking about before spouting off.

3 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

You're an idiot.  I'm in CT along with Lincoln, so there should be no difference in what I see and the actual times.  Know what you're talking about before spouting off.

Just say you need someone to hold your hand... only a little bit of shame

1 minute ago, MadMardigain said:

We had good chatter during the Rutgers event.  The board has been dead for this one so far. Did your wives drag you all out for a fancy dinner at Pizza Hut instead of watching this.? 

Colon and Graff back and forth the whole match.  

Please keep up the updates. I'm in Taiwan, have no flo account, and I'm interested

1 minute ago, pa in taiwan said:

Please keep up the updates. I'm in Taiwan, have no flo account, and I'm interested

Colon with a 6-4 win due to some guts.  

At least you are not in Hong Kong, they are taking the brunt of China right now. They must be giving Taiwan the week off. 

1 minute ago, MadMardigain said:

At least you are not in Hong Kong, they are taking the brunt of China right now. They must be giving Taiwan the week off. 

No, they withdrew the extradition legislation as a result of the public outcry and protests. 

2 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Did Colon and Graff both show good gas tanks? 

2 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

It wasn’t too bad for match 1.  Things settled down a little after the early flurries which may have helped. We’ll see if the gas tank battle swings in one direction in the next match or two as their bodies start to get fatigued.  

Edited by MadMardigain

3 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

Second period was slow. Graff would try a shot and Colon would stuff his head to a standing chest wrap. Ref would break the action, then rinse and repeat. 

Edited by TBar1977