scribe

The DECISION (yianni v retherford)

1 hour ago, tbert said:

Then How did you figure it out?

Maybe the challenger figures it out 45 seconds later.

Your answer is too "vague"

We are talking rules being taken literally to the T on here..we seem the have the need to measure accurate start and stop times on here.  Rule say when the score is posted on the official score board. 

yes we know you can't get over your hatred.

let the force flow thru you

On 6/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, mspart said:

You can watch these on youtube. 

I have it as follows:

1st match

Y              Z

2              0         1:21 (of youtube counter, not match time)

2              2         2:20 - 3:02   Where was Z's takedown.  I never saw it, they just gave it to him as he was on bottom fighting. 

should be 2-0

2              6          5:55   Z TD and Turn.   Legit.

Should be 2-4

4              6          7:10   Y TD  legit

should be 4-4

4              8           8:37 - Z TD   Again, I did not see it.  Where is the takedown?

should be 4-4

I see it as 1 st match for Y.

2nd Match

Y       Z  

4      0       1:14   Y with two turns.  I say the first was Z's the second was Y's.

should be 2-2

4      4       1:53   Where  did Z get 4 points from?  Never happened. 

should be 2-2

After this I lost focus and scored it myself.  So the rest is what it should be from my perspective

2      4      2:40   Z turn legit

4      4       4:04   Y TD

6      4        8:05    Y turn.   they scored this 2-2 but it was Y's turn all the way. 

That's it, 2nd Match for Y.

My opinion is that Y got robbed.  Pure and simple.  I think my scoring is pretty reasonable.  I scored it the way I saw it.  I was not scoring as a homer for Yianni.  I like him but I like Zain too.  Zain looked good.  Yianni won though.  I guess this will go to arbitration and beyond maybe.

mspart

Pretty good troll job!

2 hours ago, GockeS said:

By third match does she mean re-wrestle the second match?  I think that would be most analogous to situation she described, but by saying third match it makes it sounds like she might be referring to the third match in the best of three series.

45 minutes ago, Fishbane said:

By third match does she mean re-wrestle the second match?  I think that would be most analogous to situation she described, but by saying third match it makes it sounds like she might be referring to the third match in the best of three series.

she doesn't say 3rd match.

she says 'rewrestle the match'

she says third match later... in referrence to yanni-zain

so i like the idea of rewrestlign match 2...and then  maybe having another!

Edited by GockeS

2 hours ago, GockeS said:

she doesn't say 3rd match.

she says 'rewrestle the match'

she says third match later... in referrence to yanni-zain

so i like the idea of rewrestlign match 2...and then  maybe having another!

That quote is out of context.  She said she rewrestled a match.  She then says they should have them wrestle a 3rd match which in the context of the match in question being the 2nd of a 3 match series is ambiguous. 

I think that was unrealistic to begin with for maintaining and cutting weight purposes alone during arbitration. I think there should be at least one full week (maybe two) to prepare if additional wrestling is required. 

19 hours ago, ConnorsDad said:

Pretty good troll job!

That was my honest assessment.  I gave points both ways in that.  If you don't like it that is fine, show me where I'm wrong.  It was not  meant to be trolling. 

mspart

16 hours ago, dwkeller said:

My eyes have Z better than Y in both matches. Y was tentative, waiting for the action to start. Now go win.

I agree to an extent.  Y did have a great many shots that were not effective for him.  He had many that were.  It seems like Z was able to get in on Y more easily than the reverse.   That said, I still stand by my scoring (see above) and have Y winning both.  But I agree Z seemed like the more aggressive of the two.

mspart

Edited by mspart

56 minutes ago, dwkeller said:

I trust my eyes. Zain won both and was the better wrestler. That was then.

????? That's the whole point of these posts.    Koll and his duckling followers realize that they had a Drew Foster moment and failed strategy.

They want a redo

for the third time.
Yianni won...then they decided he didn't. 
You can argue that the officials procedures have a margin of error we must accept, but you can't call him an outright loser.

If a call is challenged and overturned in the other guy's favor, you didn't win, you were just the temporary beneficiary of a call later deemed incorrect.