If Gilman wins, I'll 100% support him at Worlds, but I'll also 100% try to not watch his post match interview after his win over Fix at Final X... 

This is one weight where I feel like Fix has the better style to medal for us, but Gilman's style can also throw guys for a loop INITIALLY... which he did in his silver medal run.  Pulling for Daton in this one.  

If Gilman wins, I'll 100% support him at Worlds, but I'll also 100% try to not watch his post match interview after his win over Fix at Final X... 
This is one weight where I feel like Fix has the better style to medal for us, but Gilman's style can also throw guys for a loop INITIALLY... which he did in his silver medal run.  Pulling for Daton in this one.  
HUGE Daton fan here....
1.) I think they have equal shots at medaling.

2.) You will 100% watch Gilmans interview as soon as you see it circulated somewhere, hell you may look it up yourself.

3.) WarFix

Like a few of you, I will support anyone who makes this world team.  My preference would be Fix, either Colon or Graff, either Green or Deakin , Burroughs, Snyder, and in Greco, Coon in 3 over high school phenom Cohlton Schultz.

Like a few of you, I will support anyone who makes this world team.  My preference would be Fix, either Colon or Graff, either Green or Deakin , Burroughs, Snyder, and in Greco, Coon in 3 over high school phenom Cohlton Schultz.

Yeah I wonder if Coon starts focusing on only Greco, keeping a toe in FS doesnt seem to have any benefit.

With you in everything else .
Would prefer Green to Deakin but meh I just like Green

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

He hasn't really run his mouth sense college,  am I missing something. 

Are you serious?  He is unhinged. See the Final X press conference for a taste. 

Edited by jackwebster

11 minutes ago, Alwayswrestling said:

Some posters are just candy asses lol

Whether or not someone is crazy has no bearing on whether or not he is tough.

BTW "unhinged" was a little strong. I think he's just emotionally stunted. At least, that's the way he comes across in interviews. 

Edited by jackwebster