Humphrey must be a really inspiring coach. Graff and Downey have had good coaching for a long time (Downey on and off) but even in the short time with Humphrey they have overcome hurdles most of us never thought they would. 

Credit to Princeton and Rutgers for putting this thing together. Goodale gets a lot of crap but clearly he is incredible at what he does. 

8 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Humphrey must be a really inspiring coach. Graff and Downey have had good coaching for a long time (Downey on and off) but even in the short time with Humphrey they have overcome hurdles most of us never thought they would. 

Credit to Princeton and Rutgers for putting this thing together. Goodale gets a lot of crap but clearly he is incredible at what he does. 

House, why is that? He's obviously turned the Rutgers program around but I don't follow it closely enough to know one way or the other. Why is anybody that's a fan of Rutgers not happy with the job he's done? By the way as soon as American comes out with their schedule I'll let you know when I'm coming. The drinks are on me.

8 hours ago, ConnorsDad said:

House, why is that? He's obviously turned the Rutgers program around but I don't follow it closely enough to know one way or the other. Why is anybody that's a fan of Rutgers not happy with the job he's done? By the way as soon as American comes out with their schedule I'll let you know when I'm coming. The drinks are on me.

I’m in

I think people get annoyed that Pritzlaff run a lot of the practices. It’s a silly reason though. Plenty of coaches nowadays act as a ceo and don’t run some of the practices. Dresser is like that 

22 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

I wonder what the story is with Reece leaving tOSU a few years ago.  No room for him with Trevel?  Seems like ORTC missed out on a great coach.  

Reece went to go be the head coach at San Marino HS, which is pretty much the HQ for Titan Mercury WC.  He took that job after John Acevedo left for another HS head coaching job.