fanta

Jordan Burroughs Final X weigh-in

1 hour ago, Jim L said:

When I was in HS one of the most shocking aspects to non wrestlers, was that you weighed-in naked with a whole bunch of dudes watching

I lost all of my matches right at that point. My opponent would leave the scales and high five all of his teammates. :-/

Was at a weigh in once, as a coach, and a Hwt kid from another team, who was just a beast, along with being all tatted up, stepped up to the scale with a piercing, and a stud on his dick, which the officials made him take out before allowing him to weigh in,... but the damage was already done, because all the other kids in the weight class basically were already beaten, and just laid down, when they stepped on the mat to wrestle him. 

21 hours ago, WrestleNJ said:

I was referring more to away duals. You know what schools have a heavy scale. There's no "check" scale. You get off the bus and weigh in. And that scale could be heavier than the one you know in your home locker room. 

if you are a horrible team and show up the moment of the weigh in....