TobusRex

Who do you guys like watching? ?

Who do you guys enjoy watching the most of the returning guys?

For me, I like watching Lee a good deal. I admire his pluck, strength, skill. What a fine wrestler. Yianni astounds me with his insane scrambling ability and indomitable will. Yianni is the kind of guy who can accomplish ANYTHING. I love watching Kaid Brock wrestle. He loses a good deal, but by God, he BRINGS it win or lose.

So...who do you guys enjoy the most?

In all seriousness, Yanni's freak flexibility and defense are something to behold--he does things I have only seen him do.  I love Demas' willingness to go for big moves, inside trip in particular--win or lose, he's damn exciting to watch.  Spencer Lee has shut down all doubters two seasons in a row (those in year one who said he was too small and those in year two who said that the sophomore slump/injury jinx had him).  Mekhi Lewis was a juggernaut running through all the top seeds; if he keeps on this trajectory, going to be very fun to watch in the coming seasons.  Valencia is a gamer; loved how he came back when it counted against Hall (but not sure his air guitar can ever be rebuilt).  Mueller is a beast and I like the physical style but was not sure what happened to that style in the finals--a lot had to do with Lee, but he still didn't seem to be the guy he was in the semis and earlier rounds.  Nick Lee has a gas-tank and keeps on the pace--would love to see him break out of the 5-6 range and put it together next year.  And I like Marinelli, not from a technical stand-point but in that he's a throw back bar-room brawler type; you know what he's going to do but it's still tough to stop.

Kemerer is fun to watch. Volume shooter and a fun scrambler. Demas and Kaid Brock can be pretty wild. Micic is pleasing to watch because of the slickness and technical proficiency. Kaleb Young is capable of some crazy flurries and throws. Nino Bonnacorsi attacks at a high rate and usually has some pretty wild matches with top guys. I also really like Cassioppi and Parris at HWT. Wide open styles not typical of heavies that often get them in some trouble too. I tried not to include the obvious picks because others have already brought them up.

7 hours ago, Fletcher said:

DeSanto for the drama. And anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

While I do love drama, which ADS brings a lot of, there is no question he is a fun guy to watch from a wrestling standpoint.  He's one of the most entertaining wrestlers in college outside of the drama.